Chapter 9

Kennedy

I woke up to massive headache. As soon as I sat up a wave a nausea hit me I sprinted off the bed and bolted to the bathroom. I hurled everything that I drank last night. As o sat on the floor in the bathroom my head started to spin.

"God I promise of you just let me live I won't ever drink again." I cried out.

A low chuckle sounded, when I looked up Christian was leaning against the door frame. "What's so funny and how long have you been standing there?" I asked almost breathless as I could feel another wave of nausea coming on.

"Long enough to hear you lie to the man upstairs" before I could reply I faced the toilet again gagging. To my surprise he held back my hair and started rubbing my back.

He picked me up and sat me on the vanity in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror behind me to see my wig lifting slightly. My eyes widened in shock an embarrassment. I looked terrible.

He took washcloth and dabbed the corners of my mouth. "I'm gonna run you a bath. After your done I'll have Gatorade, Advil, aspirin, ginger ale and whatever else you'll need. Most likely after the bath you'll feel a lot better."

"That sounds nice but can I shower instead. I really want to wash my hair. Right now I feel sweaty and just disgusting." I expected him to argue with me but he didn't, he nodded and turned on the shower. He placed and fresh towel and washcloth next to me.

"Use the vanilla soap. I like the way it smells." With that he walked out of the bathroom.

I was too dizzy and had too much of a headache to adore his words. I washed myself and my hair. After moisturizing my hair and blow drying it for the first time ever I decided I was not going to put a wig on. Instead I styled it into a gelled bun.

Deciding that I was going to stick with casual clothes, I put on blue Cotten shorts with a a graphic t-shirt and blue and white air forces.

By the time I got to the kitchen I saw Christian in gray sweatpants and a white tank top. I decided to ignore my racing heart and take up the Gatorade and the Advil off of the counter. "Thank you" I practically whispered.

He took a double look at me. His brown eyes seeing right through me, "you have beautiful natural, you should wear it more often."

My eyes widened, and I felt my eyes well up with tears. I didn't know how to respond to his compliment. So I replied with a simple "thanks."

"I want to take you shopping, and then we can go somewhere and eat. You might not want to eat now because yo got sick this morning but you'll be extremely hungry later. I know a great place in the mall. You can get whate..."

I cut him off "that won't be necessary. You do not have to act like you care. You helped me this morning and I am thankful, but I don't want you to feel as if your.."

"Do not ever in your life interrupt me again. Now as I was saying, you don't have a shopping limit. When we get back Tony, Trey, and Kennedy will be here. Tomorrow we are all going to Bora Bora for vacation purposes and you're coming." He interjected.

I didn't utter another word. I'd never been out of the country so I was extremely excited.

"Can I wear what I'm wearing to the mall?" I asked. He was actually talking to me and didn't want to  get him upset.

He furrowed his eyebrows and simply nodded. I too the Advil and downed some Gatorade. I don't ever want to drink again. Speaking of drinking I wondered how I got here. I don't remember a thing after that man took me to the dance floor. After that I can't only remember waking up in the bed.