𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

[unedited]

"No PDA at the breakfast table!" Fry yelled out as I sat beside Gally with a full plate of food

In spite of Fry, I grabbed Gally's face, kissing him slowly only for him to pull back. His face flushed red, his freckles growing darker as he tried to hide a smile. His eyes wandered the crowded table, each pair of eyes around us already focused on him.

Gally turned back to me, grabbing a piece of toast from my plate. "We can do what we want, Fry!" Gally yelled back, a grin appearing on his face as the Cook stuck his middle finger in the air. Gally moved closer to me, resting a hand on my knee as he focused back to the conversation he'd been having before I sat.

I allowed myself to zone from their conversation, my only focus being the overfilled plate of eggs and sausage that fry had given me. He knew I wouldn't eat it all, yet every day he'd filled my plate with more food than I could handle. Possibly because he knew that I'd sneak the rest to Gally.

"Asa?" My head lifted as my name was called, my hand covering my mouth as I tried to finished chewing.

"Ah, shucks, she wasn't even listening." Henry laughed, seeing my clueless eyes.

"Good, she doesn't need to answer—"

"Oh, c'mon Gally I'm curious." Alec chimed in, lightly hitting Gally's shoulder and they all stared at me.

I stared back with doe eyes, only wanting to finish my food. "What?"

"I'm not asking her, she'll kick my ass." Gally mumbled, leaning back as Alec and Henry leaned forward.

"Scared of your own girlfriend? Jeez Asa, what do you do to the poor guy?" Alec joked, a loud chuckle coming from Henry at his question.

"I could name a few things." Henry added, winking at me and I was tempted to throw my fork at his head.

"Would you shut up and ask whatever you were going to ask?" I retorted, stabbing the fork into my eggs rather than their heads.

"Alright, we're in the Glade..." I hummed as Henry stated the obvious, "but there's no Gally." My eyes rolled back, nodding slightly at his words.

"So we're in a hypothetical?" I asked, glancing up from my plate and Henry's brows furrowed.

"No, we're in the Glade." Wow.

"No shit, go on." I muttered, waving for him to proceed but Alec shoved him back.

"Who are you choosing?" Alec asked, pointing out to the field filled with boys. "You've got endless options, just no Gally."

"Is the goat an option?" I muttered, Gally stiffled a laugh.

"That's gross—"

"Henry, do me a favor and just shake your head." I told him, he did as I said without question, confusion covering his face as he did so. "Do you hear that?"