Back to the Start

Welcome to the new story, Back to the Start - thank you everyone who has read, voted and commented so far on these stories - I still have no idea what to write in these bits apart from enjoy and it is a long one (no cliff hanger this time!) - enjoy!!

Standing at Stiles's jeep on the last day of school was exactly where both Scott and Stiles expected to be, with the college or job placement they wanted but still as close as ever. As they climbed into the jeep, the radio installed sounded out of a body in the woods; both laughed at the irony of the situation.

"One last adventure for old time sakes?" Stiles smiles wickedly towards Scott knowing that this is how it all began, part of Scott wanted to say no after everything they had been through but the other part of him didn't want to miss out on one last adventure.

"One last adventure, but if your Dad catches us; I am blaming you fully." Scott states with a laugh as Stiles starts the jeep and they head towards the Reserve; it didn't take them long driving to arrive but the strange thing for the pair is that it is now the dead of night.

Both just shrug it off before slowly heading into the Reserve ignoring the no entry sign chained, Stiles looks towards to Scott but no one is there; strange he was literally stood right next to him only moments ago.

"Scott? Scott, get your werewolf butt back here!" Stiles firmly states moving through the forest while the rain starts to fall down on his face and before long he takes out the torch from his pocket before noticing his clothes have changed.

He is back wearing the clothes he was the night Scott was bitten when they went searching for the dead body, before Stiles can figure anymore out he is face to face with a long line of searching Deputies and Dogs. While moving away as not wanting to be spotted he slips and ends up on the ground in front of his own Dad.

"This little delinquent belongs to me." Sheriff states as Stiles is suffering a serious case of déjà vu as the other Deputies continue to search for the remaining part of the body.

"Dad, how are you doing?" Stiles states and the conversation proceeds as it had the first time around confusing Stiles immensely, none of this is making any sense.

He hopes Scott gets home safely and will go by tomorrow to try and workout what on earth was going on, right now he needed to find his keys. As he is searching and walking, he kicks something on the ground; he gets the torch out and notices an inhaler lying on the ground. How strange, it looks like Scott's old one!

The next morning things carried on getting weird with his Dad getting him up early telling him he is grounded over last night and to not be late for school, his Dad shot down any attempt of Stiles stating that he didn't have school today despite graduating yesterday. Stiles got up in confusion and walked to the mirror in the bathroom to get ready and couldn't help screaming; he was back to his buzz cut once again.

"Stiles, everything alright up there?" Sheriff shouted up to his son, after that was no normal scream that had came from his son.

"Errr, I don't know." Stiles shouted back before quickly getting dressed and grabbing his bag before running down stairs and out of the house, he dived into his jeep and headed straight to Scott's house.

When he got there though the house was all locked up and Scott's motorcycle wasn't present in the driveway; Stiles composed himself before pinching his arm as though trying to wake himself up from a dream as there was no other explanation to this déjà vu.

He decided to try the High School not expecting anyone to be there as it was the start of the summer, but it was as busy as any normal day; not long after he pulled up he spotted Scott arriving but not on his motorbike but on a bicycle parking it up just as a car arrived, Stiles was just as shocked to see a younger looking version of Jackson stepping out.