Forgiveness

Welcome to this new one shot called Forgiveness - thank you everyone for the love and support so far on these stories - enjoy!

Since Stiles's mysterious disappearance and reappearance three years later with Stiles claiming to have no memory of his time away; everyone could see the Stiles in front of them was not the Stiles that vanished.

Noah was secretly relieved when Stiles had decided to take up Rafael's offer of working from the Beacon Hills Sheriff Station to gain his remaining credits he needs to complete his FBI Academy training; Stiles and Parrish were instantly partnered together as everyone knew the tight sibling relationship they had and worked well together previously.

The other reason behind the partnership was between Rafael, Parrish and Noah; everyone had noticed the way Stiles held himself, the way he was now able to perfectly shoot a gun and not to mention the constant need to run for miles when he needed to think.

Two weeks after Stiles's reappearance, he and Parrish are called to the scene where a young woman had climbed to the top of the tower armed with a knife and seemed to throwing objects down at anyone who tried speaking to her.

As Stiles got out the car he was struck by a flashback of his time in the Glade which sent him down to the floor as his eyes blurred in front of him.

"Woah Stiles, you okay?" Parrish asks his voice whirling in and out as though he was an out of tune radio still trying to allow the sound through.

"Yeah I'm good, must have moved too quickly." Stiles states shaking his head before accepting the hand Parrish was offering him with a concerned look.

They make their way carefully over to where Noah and several other deputies are holding up riot shields to protect themselves from what was been pelted down.

"Watch out!" Noah states covering Parrish and Stiles with the shield as they reach him before another round of rocks and cans hit the top of the shield.

"Care to explain why Beacon Hills's finest are cowering under shields." Parrish asks watching Stiles cautiously as he didn't believe the excuse he gave about moving too quickly.

"Apparently they found her unconscious in the woods and brought her to the Hospital; she woke up freaking out before grabbing a knife and climbing to that tower. I don't think she likes us very much." Noah jokes as more rocks rain down from the skies as Stiles yet again is pulled into another flashback sending him crashing to the floor once again.

"Stiles is hit! Stiles, talk to me!" Noah screams crashing to his knees steadying his son who looks very pale and on the verge of passing out; he quickly looked him over but couldn't see any obvious injures.

"I'm okay, I'm not hit. Just got dizzy for a moment; I think I can help her." Stiles states swallowing down the bile that had formed his mouth before shakily raising back to his feet.

"What do you want from me?" The girl shouted down in between throw a fresh wave of rocks, they seemed to be getting smaller which was a good sign to Stiles.

"Hey! Look we just want to talk, that is all." Stiles shouts back ignoring the attempts by Noah and Parrish to grab him back under the protection of the shields.

"I'm warning you!" The girl shouts again but this time throws down sticks and apples, memories keep hitting Stiles until he knows what he needs to do.

"Woahh hey, it's Thomas. It's Thomas." Stiles states confusing those around him as the objects stop been thrown from above as the face of a frightened woman peers over the edge.

Stiles does an awkward wave as emotions hit him like a ton of bricks, it's her; Teresa. How was she here in Beacon Hills? Better yet how was she still alive?