Fear and Fever (Sickfic)

Welcome to this new one shot called Fear and Fever (Sickfic) - thank you everyone who has been reading these so far and hope you enjoy this new story.

I am not and nowhere near claim to be a doctor - any medical details I have used from NHS UK website.

Monday

Stiles pulled his heavy eyes open with a deep groan, he felt as though he had run for miles instead of been curled up in bed all night; as his vision cleared, he noticed that he was lying on the sofa in the living room; confusion filled him deeply as he was certain he had fallen asleep in his bed.

He pulled himself up and stretch before getting to his feet, he had to pause briefly as the room started to spin; he quickly put it down to that he had got up too fast ignoring the growing headache. He picked his phone up from the table and noticed it was 11:45am, he groaned aloud as he was due to meet up with Lydia and Scott at 11am; he noticed a handful of texts from the pair.

A note was on the table near where his phone had been, right away Stiles noticed it was his Dad's handwriting:

Tried to wake you but you were that dead to the world I almost had to call Melissa to check you were still alive. Headed to work, back at 11pm – next time you decide to sleepwalk please clean up after yourself, the kitchen was a right mess but thanks for preparing me breakfast and lunch. Dad

Sleepwalk, that would explain how he got on the sofa but he never had done this before; except that time; he quickly shaking his head to stop his train thought remembering that time with him. Stiles jumped as his phone started ringing in his hand, he looked down and noticed it was Scott.

"Hey Scotty, sorry only just woke up. Give me 10 minutes and I will come and meet you." Stiles states moving towards his room to get changed, he decided to not mention it to anyone.

Tuesday

Stiles pulled his heavy eyes open with a deep groan, he felt as though he had run for miles instead of been curled up in bed all night; aches filled his muscles as light brightly shined into his eyes. He moved his hand to try and block out the light to allow time for his eyes to adjust but felt his hand smack hard against something close by to him causing his eyes to shoot fully open.

He noticed quickly that he was not only waking up inside of his Jeep but he was outside of the Sheriff's stations, confusion filled his thoughts as he was pretty certain he had fallen asleep in his bed but here he was fully dressed in his Jeep at the Station; his headache still ever present from yesterday but he noticed today his muscles were aching but seeing as where he had woken up yesterday and today.

A knock on his window made his jump, he looked over and saw his Dad stood outside with a confused look upon his face as Stiles rolled his window down to speak with him; he noticed his throat was slightly sore but he just put that down to thirst.

"Hey Sti, I thought I told you I could walk home or catch a lift from Parrish as wasn't sure what time we would be done." Noah states leaning against the window frame giving his son a curious look as he notices how pale he looks.

"Ehh yeah sorry must have forgotten; as I am here now are you ready or shall I come and wait inside for a bit?" Stiles enquires his voice breaking slightly but shakes it off trying to convince himself and his Dad there was a purpose behind him being there.

"Give me five minutes and I will be right out; we can go to that diner you like on the way home for breakfast if you want." Noah advises wanting to keep an eye on Stiles so deciding to end his duties for today then and there.

"Sounds good Pops." Stiles states with a forced smile before his Dad taps his Jeep and heads back to the station to grab his stuff.

Wednesday