I

Serenity Jeon

"Hey Serenity!" A cheerful voice greeted over the phone.

"Oh, babe, how are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"I'm doing great with my work here," I said, smiling and leaning back to my swivel chair. "So, what's up?"

"Well, I'll be straight to the point since I'm also busy," she said, but took a long pause.

"Do you have a fuck buddy at the moment?"

My eyebrows arch. "Why'd you ask? That's new. You don't like me having fubu." I chuckled and stared out my window, where I saw some tall skyscrapers.

"Well, I really don't. But I trust you when it comes to that topic." I heard her sigh in the other line.

I smiled at that thought. "Alright, Missy, is there someone you want me to meet?"

"So I have a friend who is confused with his gender identity and wants to try something."

I frown. "If that's the case, he doesn't need me. Maybe some little skinship will do. No need for sex."

I heard her sigh. "I already told him that. But nope, still, he's still up for that."

I hummed for a moment and glanced at my schedule that was on my table. "Well, if you want me to flirt and charm him, I'm up for that, but I don't think we need to do that."

It's not that I don't want to have sex with a guy who's confused by their gender; I just don't want them to be uncomfortable. Besides, it kind of hurts my ego if they only use me to confirm their gender.

"Thank you so much, Serenity! I'll give your number to him so that you two can talk. Is that alright?"

"Yeah. No problem. I'll take care of your friend." I chuckle.

"See you around, babes! I'll treat you to some ube sweets."

"See you around."

Before I could end the call, she called my name.

"Serenity! Wait a sec."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Just a short notice, the guy is a virgin. So please don't be wild."

I laugh at her remark. "Whatever, good bye, Ara."

The call ended.

Well, I'm curious who that guy will be. Moon Ara is the manager of a certain boy group at the moment. Since that girl is friendly to most everyone, I guess this guy must be a friend in some entertainment industry.

I was just daydreaming when my phone beeped to pull me back to my senses. I stared at it and saw an unknown number just texting me.

Boo Seungkwan? I think I heard his name somewhere.

Seungkwan

Seungkwan

Seungkwan

Ah. Of course. He is Mr. . Boo Seungkwan. One of the members of Seventeen. I heard the group have a bunch of aces, they said. I remember they used to have a dating rumour with some girls. Even him. I thought he's straight, though?

Then my phone beeped a couple times again. I looked at it, and it was unknown.

Unknown

Ms. Jeon?
This Is Boo Seungkwan. Ara's Friend.

My tongue clicked in amusement and registered his name to my phone.

He was quick.

Serenity

Hi mr. Boo.
Yes this is Serenity Jeon

Mr. Boo

Nice, did Ara tell you about me?
I hope your fine with the sudden revelation

Serenity

Ara didn't exactly tell me about you, but she gave me some heads up.
And I'm fine with it as long as you're also fine with the set up.

Mr. Boo

Yes, I'm fine with the setup.
I want to take you out for dinner later.
Is that alright?

I paused for a moment and glanced at my schedule. My time table was empty till tonight. I guess I'll have fun.

Serenity

Yeah, sure. Let's have dinner later.

Mr. Boo

Nice! I'll text you the location and time we'll meet.
Thank you for your time miss Jeon!

Serenity

No worries.
Also, just call me by my name.
That would be amazing haha

Mr. Boo

Alright :) See you later Serenity.

I glanced at my wrist watch, and it was already afternoon. 5 p.m., to be exact. I check my schedule to see if I have any appointments for the rest of my day, and it seems I don't have any.

I smiled and stood up in my chair. I stretch my body, then massage my stiffened neck.

"Mage!" I called.

Then a lady wearing a casual yet sophisticated office outfit entered my room. She pushed her eyeglasses up and spoke, "Yes, miss? Do you need anything?"

I shook my head slightly and gave her a slight smile. "No. I don't have any appointments, so I'll be out now. You should too, since I'm going out now," I said, and I grabbed my YSL leather purse.

Mage shook her head. "You can go, miss. I'll just finish organising some things, then I'll be out."

I walked towards her and gave her a tap on the shoulder. "Okay, take a rest once you've done your work."

She smiled warmly and nodded her head. "Yes, miss Jeon. You too, take care."

I smiled at her again and waved her goodbye. I went away, going to the parking lot where my Porsche is. I went inside and let out a sigh.

Since I have a lot of spare time, I decided to check Seungkwan's social media to see if there were any. And he has.

I see that he also took photos for magazines and some beauty products. But my eyes caught something.

It's a photoshoot from First Look magazine. I noticed his strong yet soft gaze, which made him a hottie and a cutie at the same time. I continued to scroll through his feeds only to find out that I'm lowkey simping to this guy.

"Well, he's such a hottie and cutie," I mutter while checking out his picture on my phone screen.

I also found some of his photos sexy. I mean, he may not show his skin much, but there's one photo that shows his biceps that made me blush.

It was well toned and seems to have firm biceps. He also shows his veiny, long hands, which is a major turn-on for me.

But I suddenly shrugged off that thought when I remembered he was confused with his gender.

Too bad he's not into ladies.

Seungkwan showed manly charm, so I could really assume he is straight as a ruler. But then again, he's not sure about it.

Well, whatever the outcome of his experiment... I just might ask him out.

...