XXIII

Third Person Point of View

The scene was an absolute disgusting for Serenity. Who would not be disgusted if you see someone straddling your boyfriend.

She really caught them inact of making out. However, Serenity knew better.

Seungkwan who was being forced to be in that situation, felt guilty and deeply embarass. Embarass as he got force by an spoiled brat woman and guilty that he can't do something against Minhee.

If only he followed his stubborn head not to help her, he won't be in this situation. Her manager called him to help regarding with her vocals. Seungkwan already thought it was unreasonable to call him. Minhee is a singer and for sure she already has her own vocal coach, that reason alone was stupid.

How did Seungkwan even got in her dressing room? Thanks to Dk who dumbly-more likely teasing him to Minhee- encourage to help. Since he ask nicely and sincere, Seungkwan agreed to help.

Some members are not aware that he is in relationship. Seungkwan doesn't want to keep it, he'll tell them if they ask.

Seungkwan knew Minhee will pull something under her sleeves but he's praying it wont be that bad. But it seem luck is not with him. The moment he got to her dressing room where there is no staff nor her manager around, Minhee did not hold herself and directly harass him by grabing his nape and kissed him against his will.

Out of defense, Seungkwan push her a too hard that she stumbles her backward, letting her back hit the top of the vanity table and drop her body on the floor.

Minhee quickly hold her back where the pain is and let out a loud whimper.

"Are you crazy!? Why did you do that?!" He said, yelling in silence not wanting cause a scene since the dressing wasn't soundproof.

He felt disgusted now his lips are tainted by other woman that is not Serenity. But he also blame his self for being careless.

Despite being in pain, Minhee gave him a glare. "I like you, can't you see that?!" She hissed and stood up in front of Seungkwan.

"And. I. don't. like. you." He directly said and emphasize each word while throwing her a dirty stare.

Minhee's blood starts to boil and only felt rage. She does not accept rejection. She has everything. Beauty, talent and wealth. So she don't take no or rejection as she was raise like that.

Using all her strength, she grabs Seungkwan's arm and push him on the couch, making him stumble and laid on it with surprise. Minhee quickly lock the door behind her and went towards Seungkwan, pulling him to sit up then proceed to straddle him using her long and tone legs.

Just then, her hand went to his neck and the other hand went to his hair, pulling it hard that made his head look up to her.

"You're mine. Mine alone." She hissed, sounding like a mad and obsessed woman.

Seungkwan stared at her with disbelief. How spoiled can this woman be and so obsess with him, when all he does was rejecting her all the time.

Minhee claim his lips, forcely. Kissing and ravishing his lips without responding her kiss made her annoyed. Seungkwan tried his best to dodge her kissed, but she was persistent to claim his lips. She was about to threaten him, but suddenly a woman who's around her age, flung the door open.

She was wearing a semi-corporate clothes, a VVIP tag hanging on her neck and her cold yet bitch face.

Minhee was riled up as she was almost to claim someone as hers, but failed to do so because of her.