XIV

Tw: R18+. Basically smut. Feel free to skip this chapter. A bit detail I might add. So this is chapter will be longer.

>•<

Jeon Serenity

"I thought no funny business, Boo?" I chuckle as I manage to back away from the make out. I stared at him with my half hooded eye and moist lips. I didn't notice the TV screen was off.

My hand went to Seungkwan's cheeks to rub them sensually, which he even leaned his face on before grabbing them and giving wet kisses to the back of my hand, up to my arm, shoulder, and neck. Kissing and sucking my sweet spot on my neck.

"You tempt me; I just give in." Seungkwan whispered right to me, eat, licking and nibbling my earlobe down to my neck once again, clearly surprised, and turned me on.

I let out a whimper when he did suck my sweet spot harder and turned my head to the other side, giving him access to my neck. When he seems contented marking my neck, his lips return to my lips, ravishing and sucking it. I immediately respond to his harsh kisses and let my tongue slip inside his mouth.

He was surprised at first, which made him freeze in his spot. I also stop and look at him with concern. His face was red, and a bullet of sweat started to form in his forehead despite the air conditioning being on.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked. "You don't like tongue kisses?"

Seungkwan got flustered and shook his head. "N-No. I like it. It's just my first time with the tongue. I don't have much experience with this." He uttered embarassly and looked away.

Bitch, calm your cunt. Your man is a virgin.

Ara told me about this. God, how could I forget that? I should be gentle with him and make his experience the best. I smiled wholeheartedly and cupped his face once again, kissing his lips, to which Suengkwan quickly responded softly, slowly turning rough once again.

Once both of us got out of breath, I pulled away and lifted his head to stare at my eye, but he looked away, still shy and embarrassed about it.

"Look at me," I said firmly, which made him stare at me like a lost puppy.

Why does he look so cute?

"Don't be embarrassed about it, alright? I'm here to teach everything I know and you want to know. If something makes you uncomfortable, tell me. If you like something, tell me. Don't be shy about telling me what your likes and don'ts are." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "Understood babe?"

He finally smiled and nodded his head.

"Good. Because I'm doing this,"

I sat beside him and went on top of him, straddling and trapping him between my legs. My lips immediately attached to his. Sucking and licking his lips, this time I slid my tongue inside his mouth and played with his tongue. Seungkwan, who just observed, soon followed what I did. Playing out tongues 'til I got tired, I pushed my lips back away and targeted his neck. Licking, nibbling, and sucking his sweet spot, a deep and sultry moan escapes from his lips, motivating me to do better.

My fingers slowly went into his hard stomach up to his chest to totally unbutton his shirt and remove it from him. My mouth almost dropped just by seeing his half body.

His upper body was well defined, especially the abdominal muscles. With my multiple kiss marks from his neck down to his chest, it was all perfection.

"Damn, babe," I gasped, "since you don't have a shirt, I should remove mine." I smirked, holding the hem of my shirt and stripping it off over my head, leaving my bare breast in front of his red face.