XXI

TW: cutting of fingers, mention of blood.

~•~

Jeon Serenity

Walking inside in an abandon warehouse located out the outskirt of Seoul along with Mage and two other guys— Hyunwoo and Jae, my personal body guards.

The area was bit dark but thanks to some holes of the roof and walls, some ray on light passes through to give light. As I walk towards, my pumps made a loud clanking against the wooden floor adding the tension in the air while we walk towards the end  of the warehouse.

Upon arriving to the end, there is small space like room that is made of twisted metal walls. In the center od the space there is a person sitting on the floor, both limbs and feets tied up with a black sack on his head.

"Yah! Let me out of here you piece of shit!" The man snarled with his head under the sack.

To enter the space, there is a small door that has chains and a padlock. I motion them to open the door and they followed promptly. I gave my purse to Mage and step inside the small space quietly.

I went near the man and harshly took off the sack over his head. It was a man who looks in his mid thirty looking stress and tired from sitting on the dirt. This is also the man who has been blackmailing Seungkwan.

He blink a couple of times, adjusting his sight to the environment and slowly lift his head up to meet my cold gaze. His face went raged as he realized he is still tied up.

I scoff at his shamelessness.

"Are you the one who drag me here?!" He shouts angrily. "You bitch! You'll be done once I got out of here!"

Using all my force, I lift my hand and swing it across his face hard. The man stumbles to his side and let out a loud groan. 

"Acting all though when you're the one who cause this." I hissed.

I swat down and forcefully lift his head by grabing a bunch of piece of his hair. "They tried to shut you up right?" I said, pointing to Mage and to my two body guards.

Despitw having a hard time inder my touch, he look at to the people I point. There I saw fear in his eyes that made me smile mischieviously.

"Didn't I warned not to bother Boo Suengkwan or else your hands will be cut off?" I said gently and bang his head down to dirt harshly.

He look at me once again intently, as if wanting to kill me using his gaze. "So what if I bother him?! What does it have to do with you anyway?!" He spoke, clenching his jaw.

Just then, he smirks at me. "Wait, are the woman I caught with him?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. And thats the worst move you did," I spoke coldly and stood up from squatting.

"You mess with a wrong person, Mr. Park." I added, turning my back against him.

I signal Hyunwoo and Jae to come in which they quickly understood. The two walk inside the space and Hyunwoo gave me a newly sharpened butcher knife.

I took the knife and held on it tightly. The moment I turn my back to face the man, the horror was evident to his eyes. His body starts to tremble as I step forward.

"Hold him and show his hand," I said with much authority to my tone.

Hyunwoo and Jae struggle at first tame Mr. Park down until they decided to give him few blow causing him to surrender.

Squatting down once again, I hold Mr. Park  tied hands down flat on the dirt floor and held the butcher knife beside it with my other hand.

"Let's just make it clear here Mr. Park," I said, starring at his pitty situation with cold  gaze.

"Blackmailing someone is against the law. You'll get sued if you get caught. And I caught you, should I sue?" I chucked dryly.

Mr. Park didn't speak, rather his whole body trembles, so is his lips a bit more than earlier and tears starts to swell in his eyes.

"But I won't sue you. Sueing you wont make me satisfy." I said gently, letting go of his hand and place it on his head, patting his hair gently like a dog.

Suddenly, I raise my hand where I'm clutching the butcher tightly and slam it hard on the floor where his right pinky finger, chopping it off.

A loud scream and sob echoed the whole warehouse with Mr. Park's chopped pinky finger, blood was oozing on the floor.

"That is for taking of picture without our consent." I smiled.

Again, I raise my hand high with a bloody butcher knife and chop another pinky finger of Mr. Park. Another annoying scream escape in his mouth.

"Cover his damn mouth," I hissed.

Jae took a handkerchief somewhere in his pocket and harshly place it deep Mr. Park's mouth— or throat, making him gag and made ruffle sound instead.

"There, much better." I smiled and continue chop his hand, this time I targeted his right point and ring fingers both left and right hand.

"What a cutie! Your hands look like a crab!" I chuckles in mocking manner and let go of the blooded butcher knife on the floor.

Mr. Park laid on the dirt, clutching his bloody hands against his shirt with only few fingers left, sobbing silently.

"Your lucky I'm still kind to give you 4 fingers despite how shameless you are towards Seungkwan." I said coldly and patted his head gently.

"This is your last warning. If you continue to contact Seungkwan or anyone, expect both of your crab hands to be cutted off."

I stood up from squatting and a groan escape from lips as I felt my knees starts to get numb. Mage went inside the space and gave me a white wet towel to wipe my hand that has blot and splash of blood, which I took it immediately.

I look down at Mr. Park pity situation one last time and threw the wet towel at his face.

"Bring him to clinic and stitch him up. Make sure he is still alive after this."

-----