XVII

Note: as I said, this will be a fast paced and short book. The end is near and I'm now thanking those readers who likes this book. Happy reading!

>•<

Jeon Serenity

Time flies so fast that its been a month since the blackmailing of Mr. Lim. During that month, everything was silent— well for me it is.

Mr. Lim, CEO of Dispatch is now demoted and bought to jail for recieving bribery. The politicians who where inform about the incident went rage for his dumb action.

What he did was really dumb. I've been doing him a lot of favor, that include cover his shits. Mr. Lim is lucky that I only exposed the bribery thing, not the disgusting secrets he had.

On the bright side, me and Seungkwan finally have a relationship. It was private, only few people knew our relationship. He was being extra sweet and thoughtful type of boyfriend.

Today, I'm bust with work as usual and so is Seungkwan with his idol career.

In the middle of my work, someone knocks on my door. I didn't bother look up as I hear the familiar clicking heels stepping on my wooden floor.

"Good afternoon, ma'am." Mage greets making me look up to her figure, nodding my head continue her agenda.

"I'll just report to what happen to those journalist you scared" she said, clearing her throat.

"For a month, only 5 post were taken down before it can be read by the public. 1 journalist being that you I scared a bit, is laying low now. 4 other journalist, were suspended from their work and had a good scare leading to write other things instead."

Hearing her report somehow made me relief. However, something is off. Something is not right.

"Good. Continue to monitor the media for 6 months and so are those journalist." I sternly instruct. "Is there anything else?"

Mage shook her head softly. "None ma'am. You'll be meeting a of clients later." She informs, which I took note mentally.

We began to continue our individual work. Notarize some paper here, meeting with clients there and review a bunch of legal documents. It was tiring but it pays me a lot, so I'm not complaining.

The night has come and the city light are visible to my window, I immediately stop reading the document I'm holding and stared at the city view of Seoul. Feeling stiff around my body, I raise my arms up high and stetch my body while sitting.

I let out a relieving sigh and comfortably slouch my seat. Just then, my phone rang. It was laying on top desk upright, so I can see the caller Id. My lips forms into smile seeing his name. I quickly pressed the answer button and put my phone against my ear.

"Hey Boo,"

"Hi baby," he greets with his attractive and sexy deep baritone voice that send chills to my spines and giving weird feeling to my stomach.

"You called, your done with your work?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm on my way home now. I wanted to invite you over my dorm. Just to have dinner with us, is that okay?" He said softly.