XVIII

Jeon Serenity

Dinner night was filled with laughter and comfortable vibe with Jeonghan and Seengkwan.

Jeinghan who would I thought be more feminine manner and sane person, that impression didn't last long on how menacing he actually was based on Seungkwan. He was more manly than I thought and cunning yet friendly.

We are still at the dining room, with no dish in front us but instead a bottle of wine and soju, having a drinking session.

I did not want to drink some alcohol kniwing I have to drive my way back home, Jeonghan let me stay for tonight for Seungkwan.

"Wait just to clarify, Seungkwan went home few days ago with a lot of kiss mark and scratch. Was it you who made those?" Jeonghan said looking at me intently then stared at Seungkwan, smirking at him in a teasing manner who is now blushing even more.

Seungkwan was already red from drinking, but now his face was bit more red almost red as a tomato.

"Hyung, I tod you it just scratch myself!" He whines defensively.

"Wow, your scratches can make hickey?" Jeonghan laughs, drinking his soju from a shot glass.

I stared at Seungkwan who was just beside me, giving him an innocent look and smile. "Didn't I told you to cover them Boo?" I said, indirectly answering Jeonghan question.

Jeonghan laughs even louder making Seungkwan messes his hair and cover his face using his both hand, trying to hide his shyness.

"Don't be shy, your both adult. Just be responsible and be careful not to get caught by the media." Jeonghan smiles.

"We're careful. And I wont let the media ruin his and your team career." I spoke, looking at him sincerely.

If I have to get their hand off, I would.

I subtly glance at Seungkwan who seems to be hesitant that made confuse yet I didn't let it show.

"O-Of course. I wont let you guys be dissapointed." He uttered awkwardly— more like he was nervous.

Unconsciously, my hand slips to his hand and intertwine it tightly, and rub it using my thumb to comfort him.

"You wont dissapoint us. If anything happens, I'll handle it." I assured.

Seungkwan shooks his head and stares at me like a cute pup. "No baby. That's unfair for you. I'll work hard not to get caught." He said softly, bringing my hand in the air and kisses the back of hand.

"Aigoo, these couple." Jeonghan chuckles, making the both of stated at him who is now drinking another of soju. "I'm jealous now. When could I meet my mine?" He said, clicking his tongue.

"You already met her, you just don't have the balls to confess to your best friend." Seungkwan chuckles, now letting go of my hand and take another shot.

Jeonghan gave him a grimace look. "We're just best friend. That's it."

"Well friends don't kiss and fuck when get drunk." Seungkwan bluntly said, making my lips form into 'o'.