XIII

Jeon Serenity

"Hey Boo," I smiled, opening my apartment door widely to welcome him inside.

We are having a quick date at my apartment. He said he was free, and so am I, so I invited him over to have dinner with me.

More likely to be cautious in public.

"Hello, there are beautiful flowers for you." Seungkwan spoke softly and pulled out a small bouquet of white roses behind him.

I was impressed and shyly took the flower from his hand, feeling flattered and happy. "You don't have to, but thank you. Come inside. I cooked for us." I said and took his hand, gently dragging him inside, and I didn't forget to lock the door behind us.

"Take a seat; I'll just place this somewhere." I spoke, guiding him to my dining area, where I had already prepared anything.

"Also, please make yourself comfortable." With that, I left him for a while, mesmerizing my average apartment as I went to grab a vase with a bit of water on it and place the flowers he gave me.

"You really have a nice home," he compliments as he takes off his jacket, hanging it from one of the clothes racks before stepping into the dining room.

"Wow, you cook all of this?" he said, sounding really surprised.

I turn around to see him surprised, pointing to the carbonara and sirloin steak I made on the table. I let out a soft laugh and went beside him.

"I did, but I'm not sure if it tastes good." I chuckle.

"Babe, the smell is already good. Don't be too humble," he grins and glances at me.

"Also, you really look beautiful." Seungkwan utters as he stares at me, raising his hand and putting some of my stray hairs behind my ears.

"What do you mean beautiful?" I playfully snickered, then looked down at my outfit by wearing a pair of silk pajama shorts.

"I don't care if you're wearing simple clothes, you're still beautiful. God, I'm tempted to kiss you." He sighs, making me laugh seeing him fight the urge not to kiss me.

"Let's just eat before the food gets cold." I smiled and took a seat.

"Since you prepared the food, I brought red wine. You know to spice things up," he said, winking at me.

"Oh, are you ready for mature roles?" I smirk as my voice switches into a sultry tone while staring at him with my serene eyes.

Immediately, his ears went red and his eyes widened, making me laugh once again. "Yah, I didn't mean that. You're crazy," he said, taking a seat that was opposite my direction.

"Boo, I'm already crazy."

The dinner went great. The vibe was also great. Everything seems really great for the both of us. We would talk about random things and make no sense at ease. It's just like we clicked together.

In a sense, I don't want to be away from him. I just want to spend the night with him, talking about everything while cuddling.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't. Maybe a few practices in the evening," he answered honestly.

"Want to stay the night? I'm really enjoying your company," I boldly spoke, placing a hand under my chin and staring at him softly.

Seungkwan gave me a smirk but got shy all of a sudden by biting his lip as if preventing his lip from smiling.

"Is it okay to stay? I would like to stay too. I'm also enjoying my time with you," he said, his cheeks getting more red aside from drinking wine.

"Of course you can stay. Then its settle, lets just watch some movie in the living room." I smiled.

"Sure, just no funny business," he joked, which I smirk.

"Boo, you're giving me ideas. Do you want me too?" I teased.

He quickly shook his head and nervously laughed. "Just joking, gez."

I was about to clean our used plates, when Seungkwan volunteered to wash the dishes. I tried to ignore him, but he pushed me away and told me to prepare the living room to watch some movies.

Unconsciously, I stared at him, wondering if I could really leave him alone to wash the dishes. However, as soon as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbow, popping his veiny arms, that made me almost drool. Seungkwan moves effortlessly while his sexy back is in view.

"Babe, I know you like the view, but I can handle things here. Go find some movies now," he said as he was busy washing the dish without even looking at me. That snaps me out of my reverie.

A laugh escaped from my lips, and I finally went to my living room instead. I opened the TV and went to search for some movies on Netflix. I just chose some random horror film and left it on pause as I went to grab some more pillows from my bedroom and blankets, placing them on my big couch.

I was about to grab some snacks when Seungkwan already brought some with a bottle of wine we hadn't finished drinking earlier.

"Right on time, let's watch," I said, making myself comfortable under the blanket.

"Really, a horror movie?" Seungkwan scoffs lightly while putting a tray of snacks and wine on the coffee table before settling beside me.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "I like Conjuring. Beside, there wasn't much jumpscare."

The movie had begun. We watch silently and are most of the time engrossed with the movie. Seungkwan would jolt from time to time and even snuggle to my arm if there was a scary scene. I would just laugh at him and comfort him by stroking my hand against his hair.

"That darn crooked neck lady," he cussed, almost whispering against my ear, tickling me.

"It's just a movie, babe," I chuckle as I console him.

I just realized our position together. He was under my arms, his muscular arms cuddling my waist and his head hidding on my neck. His hot breath fans my neck, giving me a light ticklish touch.

Seungkwan jolted once again when an exorcism scene came. His eyes went shut, and his hugs were getting tighter, which obviously frightened me, making me laugh.

"Boo, don't make me scared." I spoke, looking at his frightened state and trying to soothe him. "It's just a movie."

"That shit is still scary." He whined and jolted once again due to a scream.

"Come on, you're missing the fun now. Open your eyes?" I chuckle at his cute state.

"No," he stubbornly said, still with his eyes shut.

I don't want to finish the movie alone with Seungkwan in this state. However, a thought suddenly came to my mind.

Suddenly, I cupped his face and kissed his lips. I pulled away when he opened his eyes, and I just gave him an innocent smile. Effectively, Seungkwan's eyes opened and he stared at me in surprise.

"You used my weakness," he said in disbelief.

"Well, I don't want to finish the movie alone." I laugh.

"Damn that movie," he spoke, his voice getting deeper and sexier, and he blocked my view of the screen with his face only a few inches away from mine.

"Let's continue this instead."

His lips then went immediately against mine, making our night hotter.