XXIV

Jeon Serenity

The concert went well and we enjoyed the their performance the whole time- except for Minhee's performance. But through out the whole performance of different singers, we had fun listening with their music.

Watching Seungkwan perform made me in awe and amaze with his talent. Kinda feel ashame I got see him perform just now. Still, I'm proud seeing him having fun during his performance may it solo or with his group.

As the concert ended, their company-Pledis, decided to have an after party for their artist and staffs.

Seungkwan invited me to come with him to the after party. I wanted to decline his offer as I'm with Hyunwoo but he pushed me accept Seungkwan's invitation. And so I accept Seungkwan's invite and we went to a barbeque restuarant that the company rented the whole area.

Me and Seungkwan entered the restuarant with our hands intertwined together, making some staff and artist seems surprise. I can feel my cheeks heated as the attention is on us. I held on to Seungkwan hand tightly, tapping his arm and look at him worriedly.

"Is it okay to let them know... Your taken?" I asked.

He smiled, nodding his head and held my hand tight. "Of course. Some of us have sigmificant others. The company is okay if we are dating someone. Its about time to let them know I'm taken and only yours," Seungkwan assured, making me blush and flattered.

"Seungkwan! Here!" Someone called, that made us to turn our head to its direction. It was Seungcheol called him, raising his hand to see him.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the other guys." he smiled, and gently drag me to his members.

I thought it would just him and his members, but I'm surprise to see some member sitting someone I don't recognize.

"Oh, Serenity glad Seungkwan invited you!" Jeonghan spoke cheerfully. I gave him a chuckle and nodded my head. I notice he is sitting beside a lady with short black hair, I assume his plus one?

"Of course, you guys can't be the only have plus one." Seungkwan said, and pulled an empty chair beside Jeonghan and gesture me to sit down, which I took the seat.

He then seat beside and asked me if I was comfortable. I immedietely said yes and assure I'm alright. It was a small gesture, but I'm very glad Seungkwan for being thoughtful.

Didn't notice some members where staring at us with a teasing look.

"Aigoo, Seungkwanie. So she's now your girlfriend?" If I remembered correctly, it was Hoshi that spoke in a teasing manner.

"What? Yah, what do you mean he has a girlfriend?" It was Dk who said it this time and seem surprise.

"Seungkwan has been dating her for a month now. You wont notice that since your busy teasing him to someone else." Jeonghan said, pointing his chopstick at him as if lecturing him.

Dk's eyes widden and look at me with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry! I did not know!" He said and even bowed his head.

"Oh no! Its okay, you did not know." I spoke hastily as he look at me like a lost pup and smiled at him.

"Now you know why I don't talk tp you afterwards," Seungkwan sassed and rolled his eyes.

"That because you didn't tell me your dating someone!" He said and pouting his lips. Then his mood suddenly shifted in sulk one. "Hyung, you already knew about this?" He Dk asked Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Hoshi.

The two nodded their head except Hoshi who just gave him shrug. "I don't know yet, but I saw them at the parking lot before, kiss-" before Hoshi could continue what he will say, Seungkwan stood up with cook pork wrap on a lettuce and feed him to shut up causing unison of laughter in the table.

"You talk too much," Seungkwan hissed and sit down beside me. I don't know how could he reach Hoshi despite sitting a bit far from us but manage to shut him up.

"You didn't introduce her properly to us Seungkwan." A lady said sitting between Seungcheol and Dk with a smile on her face while staring at me

"Oh right," Seungkwan smiles and held my hand. "Everyone, this is Jeon Serenity, my girlfriend."

I smiled at each one of them and gave them a polite bow. "Hello. Nice to meet you everyone," I said shyly.

"You already know my members but not their partner yet," Seungkwan said.

"Here's Choi Sohee, Seungcheol hyung wife." He introduce and gesture the lady with long brown hair sitting between Seungcheol and Dk, who was smiling brightly.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" She said lightly with a friendly vibe, very different from Seungcheol.

"Then here is Victoria Agosti, Jeonghan hyung plus one." Seungkwan spoke and gesture the foreign lady with a short black hair, also smiling at me.

"Hello, just call me Tori. And I'm Jeonghan's bestfriend." She said emphasize the latter word with a sexy french accent.

I want to make a reaction, as I remembered this specific best friend of Jeonghan. But I hold myself, and gave them a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you two, hope we could hang out sometime." I beam.

With that, we enjoyed the rest of the night drinking, eating and getting to know each other. I also met the other members with some of their significant others.

Kinda surprise that most of them are in relationship but not known to the media. Their company seems to be okay with their artist to be in relationship but only in private.

Somehow, I felt happier and contented. Looking at Seungkwan laughing and enjoying his time with his friend made me wanting to treasure him more.

As are eyes stared each other with just pure adoration, his lips suddenly move that I read perfectly, letting me feel those strange butterfly feeling.

I love you, so much.

---

And yes, i used my character from different book 😆 and no, this isn't related to to them. Just think of this as another alt universe😆