V

Boo Seungkwan

My vision was black, but I know I laid something on soft furniture like a bed. As soon as I gained consciousness, my head started to ache, which made me groan.

The headache I'm feeling right now is awful, as if I drank a lot of drinks last night, just like I drink with my co-members. I wonder what I did last night.

My mind quickly flashed through some blurry episodes from last night.

I went on a date with a girl named Serenity, then we went to the club to drink a few drinks, but I got wasted inside the club.

That's it? How did I get home, then? Am I even at home?

When that realisation hits me, my eyes burst open and I sit up. I look down at my body, completely clothed. I sighed in relief and smiled as I noticed I was being wrapped in a blanket to keep me warm.

So nothing happens between me and Serenity?

My eyes wander around to notice that this isn't my place. The living room was simple, neat, and clean. There was a coffee table in front of me, and a glass of juice was placed on top of it with a note. On the side, there's my car key and my personal belongings.

I carelessly grab the note from the juice. The note was well written, which amuses me.

Since you saw this, I assume you're awake with a hangover. Drink the juice to make yourself feel a bit better. I'm not around now as I have work. Please be comfortable in my humble abode. I left some food in the kitchen. Please eat first before you leave. Take care! <3

-Serenity

I smiled at her note and chuckled. I look around her peaceful place. Her home wasn't that big, but it was simple and cosy.

"Oh sh*t," I said as my head started to throb once again.

I grab the glass of juice and slowly drink it. Soon, I finished the drink and felt a bit refreshed. It wasn't enough, but the headache has subsided a little now.

I somehow want to remember what happened last night. I mentally scolded myself as I remembered I'd drive us home, but it didn't end that way.

I sat on the couch facing the coffee table and leaned my back against the couch. I closed my eyes and tried to regain my memories from last night.

Come on, Seungkwan. What stupidity did you do this time?

My instincts tell me I did something, but I don't know what I did. I'm in the middle of resting when my phone rings. I grabbed it and didn't bother to check who it was.

"Hello?"

"Seungkwan! Hello!" A familiar voice greeted from the other line.

"Ara?"

"Yes! Finally you're awake! I've been calling you, but you didn't answer me." She scoffs.

I rolled my eyes. "That's because I'm sleeping, brat,"

Then I heard her gasp. "Oh my! Did you and Serenity do it?!"

My brows frown. As far as I remember, nothing happened between me and Serenity.

Before I could even argue, I suddenly remembered what happened in the parking lot.

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. I was hesitant to initiate, but she did it instead, which drove me to my heat.

I gasped with my mouth hanging open and covered it with my free hand.

"Hello?! Seungkwan?! Are you there?!"

"Oh my god!" I gasped dramatically, my feet stomping rapidly on the floor. My heart beats strangely.

So I gave my first kiss to her. I should be disgusted. But it didn't.

"Yah! What happened?!"

"I'll call you later!" I stutter while ending the call.

I ruffled my hair in various directions, and I don't even care if it was messier than last time. That memory replays inside my mind now.

I remember it now. Clearly. And I can't believe I just did that. Based on my memory from last night, I confessed and kissed her.

"You bastard! How can you be decisive and reckless!" I scolded myself.

But I like the kiss, though.

Does that mean I'm straight now? Am I letting go of those guys I find attractive?

I'm in the middle of confusion, and my phone rings once again. I didn't look to see who it was and just answered the call.

"Seungkwan! Where the hell are you?!"

My headaches went away as if his voice cured them by just hearing them.

"Hoshi H-Hyung! Hehe morning! What's up?" I faked a chirp and suddenly stood up, getting my things from the table, and walked towards the exit of Serenity's home.

"What do you mean, what's up? Yah, I thought you were going to treat me to a meal?!" he whined.

I mentally slapped my head as I forgot that I had a deal with Hoshi Hyung.

"I know! Where are you? I'm driving to the restaurant that I told you about." I said, rushing to the elevator.

"You brat, I just got here. I kept texting you earlier, but you didn't reply." Hoshi said, making me more flustered.

As soon as I reach the parking floor, I run to my car and quickly fix myself.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Just wait a little bit. I went somewhere and didn't realise the time. I'm sorry." I lied and tried to calm down.

"Fine. Just make it faster." Then Hoshi ended the call, and I sighed in relief immediately.

"Your doomed Boo Seungkwan." I hissed and drove my way to the restaurant.

Fortunately, the restaurant from Serenity's apartment wasn't that far. In 15 minutes, I arrived at the restaurant.

I just sprayed myself with perfume to cover the smell of alcohol and sweat. I also put on my cap to cover my messy hair.

Finally, I arrived at the restaurant and went out of my car to enter the restaurant. My eyes quickly searched for Hoshi, and I found him in an instant, sitting near the corner of the room.

I walked towards him and sat in front of him.

"Hoshi hyung! Sorry I'm late," I chuckled nervously.

He was about to speak, but he pursed his lips into a thin line and made his face closer to my head, as if he were examining my face. I stared at him weirdly and backed away, afraid that he'd smell the alcohol.

"Seungkwan-ssi... is that a lipstick stain on your lips?"

My eyes widen, and I quickly wipe it with my hand. "W-What do you mean?"

Oh fuck.

I tried to wipe the stain around my lips, hoping it was gone. Hoshi sits back in his seat and smirks at me.

It was really a bad decision to treat him to a meal .

"Yah, are you dating someone?" he teased while crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not. It must be my tinted lip balm."

He laughed mockingly, his eyes disappearing in joy. "Aigoo, my Seungkwan!"

"Shut up, Hyung, just order the meal you want."

"I'm so proud of you, my dear Seungkwan!" He even cheered.

Oh goodness gracious, please give me patience to not smack his head.

...