III

Serenity Jeon

The sky went darker as I gazed outside the window. It's past 10 in the evening as we're done with our dinner and had fun chatting with him.

He's nice and bubbly. I got comfortable with Seungkwan all of a sudden.

Now, I'm planning to take him somewhere. But of course, it would depend on whether he wants to go out with me.

"Hey Seungkwan, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

He got silent for a second. "No. I'm free tomorrow. Why?" Seungkwan answered.

I smirk at him and lean one arm on the table. "The night is cold, Wanna have fun?"

Seungkwan quickly looked at me intensely, along with his judging face. I burst into laughter, and I also realised my wording was off.

"I'm sorry." I laughed and slightly hit my forehead. "I mean, wanna have a few drinks with me? That is what I mean,"

Seungkwan chuckled at my silliness but still gave me a judging look. "Yah, I got goosebumps for a sec. I thought I'm losing my virginity right now!" He said while clutching his chest.

I laugh so wholeheartedly that I don't realise I'm laughing really loud. I quickly covered my mouth to minimise my noise, and Seungkwan is now scolding me in a funny manner to be quiet.

I felt a tear in my eyes. I wiped it and held it to my stomach. I look at Seungkwan, who's giving me a sassy look, but his lips are curving into a smile.

"I'm sorry about that, but if I take your virginity away, I must take you to a nice and comfortable place, but of course with your consent."

I flipped my hair and smiled at him. "Anyways, let's go."

His eyes say we want to go, but he was taken aback and is now hesitant. "I would like to, but I think many people will recognize me," he shyly said.

"Oh, if you think some dispatch or some people will catch you, don't worry. I got your back to have fun." I winked.

Seungkwan seems convinced but is still sceptical about it, as he didn't say anything.

"I get why you hesitate to go with me; you're a famous singer after all. But believe me, I know a place that is secluded and well protected by my friend. So you coming?" I started and held my hand out for him to accept my request.

Seungkwan thought for a few seconds before finally accepting my hand and standing up from his seat.

"Fine, but I won't be drinking that much. since I have to drive you home," he said, gently gripping my hand.

I smiled and also stood from my seat, got my purse, and wore my blazer over my bare shoulder.

"We are not sure about that, but if you ever get drunk, I can handle the both of us."

We exit the restaurant using the back door. We decided to use his car to go to the bar. For my car, I'll just call someone to drive it home.

A few moments later, we arrive at a secluded building that only a few people know about.

"Le Noir Club?" he read on the neon blue-red sign board.

"Yeah. My closest friend owns this place, so we're safe here." I was assured.

Before we went out, I took off my blazer, showing bare shoulders, collar bone, and cleavage. I fixed my hair until I was satisfied.

"Whoa, you look hot," Seungkwan blurted.