XV

Third Person Point of View

The sun has risen, letting the rays of sunshine touch their naked bodies through the bedroom's window.

Last night was fun, and they enjoyed the whole night, which led them to end at midnight with multiple rounds of intercourse before they went to sleep together.

Cuddling each other's bodies, Serenity slowly woke up as she felt the hot rays of light seeping through the window. She was about to move, but a heavy weight on her chest immobilized her.

She let out a soft chuckle and slowly ran her slender fingers to his hair. Stroking her hand a few more times, Seungkwan finally woke up from her touch. Despite the messy bed hair he has, Serenity finds him adorable. He's so adorable that she can't help but give him a kiss on his flushed cheeks.

"Good morning, Boo," she greets softly, caressing his natural rosy cheeks.

Seungkwan smiled at her. "Good morning," he uttered, and suddenly felt shy. Remember how last night went well for them?

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, right?" He asked innocently, remembering how she was hissing the pain when they did first. She just chuckles, nodding her head to answer him.

"I'm fine, no worries," she replies. "Did you have fun?"

Seungkwan nodded his head and snuggled his face to the crooks of her neck, smelling and appreciating her sweet scent.

"Don't you have a work attorney?" he asked, almost forgetting that she has a job.

Serenity took a pause and answered lightly. "Oh right, I do have. But I'm the boss; it can wait," she answers, enjoying their Seungkwan's warmth.

The snuggles didn't last long as Seungkwan pulled away from her, giving him an uncertain stare. "Go take a bath, ma'am. You're going to work while I cook something to eat." He spoke gently, lightly poking her cheeks before standing up away from the bed and looking down on the floor to cover his naked body.

She quickly pouted her lips when his warmth gradually went away. "Can't we cuddle a few more minutes?"

Seungkwan laughs softly at her adorable yet clingy state. "Nothing can be done, ma'am. You have to work for a living." He spoke and found his boxer on the floor.

Just then, Serenity grabbed his arm with such force that it caught him off guard and stubbled on the bed. She, on the other hand, plans something to spend more time with him, naughtily.

As soon as she straddles his lap, her eyes can't help but admire his well-defined body with red marks on it. Specifically his neck down to his chest. He looks delicate.

"Let me have my breakfast in bed first." She smirks and crashes her lips against him, leading Seungkwan to respond to her morning seduction.

A passionate kiss leads to quick intercourse. It didn't take long, and they went separate ways. Serenity went to the bathroom to wash herself. While Seungkwan went to her kitchen—with some used clothes to cover up his body—to cook something for them, They move together like a married couple, doing the bare minimum for each other.

Their day starts with a sweet conversation as they enjoy their breakfast together for the first time. Conversing to what will be their individual agenda, 'til both of them left Serenity's apartment.

Seungkwan, who doesn't have an idol schedule in the morning, went straight to his shared apartment to rest.

"Morning, Jeonghanie," he greets as soon as he enters their dining room. Seeing his older friend eating some cereal with his messy bed hair, he assumes he just woke up.

Jeonghan, who is his roommate, stared at him with a frown. "You just got back?" he wonders. He was actually waiting for him to come home just to make sure he got safe. But because of his tiredness, he fell asleep, waiting for him.

"Not really," he answered. "I just got back from my daily stroll," he lied, not wanting him to get worried.

Jeonghan cocks at his eyebrow at Seungkwan, who's now drinking his homemade iced Americano in front of him while doing something on his phone. He felt something was weird with Seungkan, not to mention that he smelled a fruit scent that was clearly not his.

He wonders if there is something weird with Seungkwan today. Not until his eys landed on his neck. A small bruise mark can be seen on his oversize shirt. Out of impulsiveness, Jeonghan drags his shirt down, showing how fresh some marks are on his neck and chest, along with scratches.

"Ohh, Seungwkan-si," Jeonghan teased, making Seungkwan's eyes widen in panic and quickly remove his hand off his shirt.

"It's not what you think!" Seungkwan spoke defensively.

Jeonghan burst into laughter, seeing the younger panic and his face getting red. His laugh died down and he munched on his cereal while giving Seungkwan a teasing look.

"I guess you had too much fun while strolling," he teased.

"No, I accidentally scratched myself, okay?" He uttered softly, getting embarrassed every second.

Jeonghan gave him a shrug, not really minding if he did really have fun. He knew they were at the right age to meet their significant others. However, they just have to be careful with the public. They are idols, and their job is to please the public, especially their fans. If they knew something would happen like this, it would end their career in no time.

"Sure. Just cover it up with make-up," Jeonghan advised with a gentle smile. "Or you place a cold spoon over that hickey."

Being embarrassed and getting shy as he got caught, Seungkwan was glad his older friend, whom he treats like his brother, did not get mad at him. He was even thankful he gave some small advice, yet he also wondered how he knew to do stuff like this.

"Do some of the members know you went to someone?" Jeonghan asks.

Seungkwan immediately shook his head. "No. But maybe Hoshi? Not really sure, but he did see her twice." He answered truthfully.

"Then, if the time has come, just be prepared to be a teasing bag." Jeonghan spoke in a teasing manner before leaving Seungkwan alone with his iced Americano.

Oh shit.

-----