IV

Serenity Jeon

"Yah, I can do better than her!" Drunk Seungkwan annoyingly said as he kept gazing at a lady who was on stage, shaking her ass out.

I pulled him hard beside me as he wanted to go on the stage and teach the lady to twerk. "Seungkwan no!" I giggle.

We've been drinking ladies drinks and a few shots of hard liquor. I'm still sober thanks to my high tolerance for alcohol, but Seungkwan seems to be drunk. He complains every time he sees someone dancing.

I don't want to judge anyone, but I can't help but laugh, as his complaints are actually true.

"That guy! See that? He moves like a damn worm who got sprinkled with salt!" He said while eyeing the guy not far away from us dancing with some girls.

"Ew! Is that even swaying? More likely hip sweeping!"

"Oh my goodness, Seungkwan!" I laugh, slap his shoulder, and almost stumble on the floor.

"What? It's true!" He whined.

The music starts to build up as if it were waiting for us to get wild. Me and Seungkwan are on the dance floor, vibing with the other people. Or just me vibing.

I grab his hands and place them on my waist. As soon as I secured his hands on mine, I placed my arms around his neck. I stared at Seungkwan, who was also staring at me. I gave him a smile and winked at him.

"Don't mind them, let's dance!"

The loud eDM buildup finally dropped its beat and followed my electronic beat, making the place more loud and exciting.

I closed my eyes and swayed my hips, as I'm getting hung on this spur of the moment. I felt like Seungkwan didn't move.

I look at him, who seems to be flabbergasted. "Come on, babe! Dance with me!" I said cheerfully.

Seungkwan's lips move, but I can't hear it since the music was so loud. I lean my ear forward toward his mouth to hear him clearly.

"You look beautiful, Serenity. Can I kiss you?"

I quickly pulled away and chuckled at his statement. I pulled his collar to whisper in his ear.

"Why? Are you straight now?"

I pushed him slightly and saw him biting his lips. I just chuckled and caressed his flustered face.

He's just drunk.

"Come on, let's take you home." I smiled cheaply and dragged him outside the club.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" He whined like a child. "We're not done yet,"

I shook my head and let him go inside the car. Since he is drunk, I'll be driving to my apartment. I don't know where he lives anyway, so I'll just take him with me.

As soon as I went inside the car, I saw Seungkwan's face get grumpy. I sigh.

Luckily, he is cute when getting drunk. Or else I would kick his arse if not.

"Wear your seatbelt," I said, about to wear mine, but Seungkwan didn't even move an inch.

"Seungkwan, wear your seatbelt, please?"

"Kiss me, then I wear the damn seatbelt," he hissed.

I frown. Why is he acting like this? Because I didn't kiss him?

"What the..." I mutter as I stare at his side profile.

I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

"Fine, I'll kiss you only if you're not drunk," I said.

He quickly looked at me with his eyes half open and suddenly became smiley. "I'm not drunk! You can kiss me now,"

"Yeah? Then who's your crush?"

"Vernon."

Yep. He's drunk.

"... And you."

I see Seungkwan is wasted. I slightly chuckled and shook my head. "Yep. You're definitely drunk."

Since Seungkwan is not planning to wear the seatbelt by himself, I decided to wear it for him. I grab the seat belt and am about to buckle it, but Seungkwan holds my hand.

"I'm telling the truth, Serenity. I like you already," he said while staring into my eyes.

I felt chills on my nape when hearing his voice change into a deeper tone and how his eyes changed. Seungkan held my jaw and suddenly crashed his lips against mine. I can feel my cheeks heated and a strange yet familiar feeling in my chest.

His soft lips were moving gently against mine while his tongue was licking my lower lip.

Oh, fuck it.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I move my lips to latch against his soft and addicting ones. Seungkwan tried to dominate, but he seems to be hesitant.

It hit me when I remembered that he never dated anyone and that he's a virgin.

I giggled at his cuteness. I kissed him a bit aggressively and slid my tongue into his mouth. I can taste some alcohol as our saliva mixes together. The kiss started to get heated.

But before anything could happen, I pulled away from the kiss and caught my breath. I look at Seungkwan as his face gets red and some sweat forms around his nose.

I chuckled and gave him a smack on the lips. "Let's go home."

I drive until I reach my apartment. I park his car in the basement of the building. Me and Seungkwan left the car and walked towards the elevator.

As we walked, Seungkwan's walking was not straight— just like his, so I held his slim, small waist and put one of his arms over my shoulder so that he wouldn't stumble anymore.

We went inside the elevator, and I pressed my floor. I groan as Seungkwan suddenly hugs me and lets his body lean on me.

"You brat, you're heavy as fuck!" I muttered.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my apartment. I pulled out my card key from my purse and pressed it against a detector.

It rings as a sign my door is now open. I let out a deep sigh while dragging Seungkwan's body. I walked towards my leather couch and threw him there.
I groan in relief and stretch my body.

I look at his adorable, drunken face once again. My lips curled into a smile.

"Well, good night, babe."

----