II

Serenity Jeon

The sun has already set, and Seungkwan just texted me the location of our date later. I checked the place that he booked and noticed that it was a fancy and expensive restaurant for us.

I let out a soft chuckle and shook my head. "I guess he has a fancy tongue."

Fancy restaurants or any formal-set-up kind of restaurant isn't my thing. I mean, if this is how Seungkwan impresses his partner, that's great. But this isn't my cup of tea.

I heaved a sigh of excitement and drove myself to the restaurant that Seungkwan texted. I didn't go home, as I visited a cafe to kill some time. I didn't bother to change my outfit, as it was already formal yet revealing.

I'm wearing a white lacy corset top and white fitted slacks, along with my white pumps. I'll just cover my bare shoulders with a cream blazer.

In a few more minutes, I arrive at a fancy restaurant. Before I left my car, I sprayed some perfume and finally went out. I somehow felt thrilled and nervous to meet Seungkwan. I may be confident at all times, but meeting some people makes me anxious.

I entered the building, and the staff greeted me warmly while holding a clipboard with some paper attached to it.

"Good evening, Miss. Table for 1?"

"Oh, no. I'm here for Mr. Boo?"

He looked down at his clipboard and searched for something. His face beams, and he nods his head.

"Ah, the V.I.Ps. follow me, miss."

And so I followed him.

The vibe of the restaurant smells expensive yet cosy and welcoming. Not bad for Seungkwan to pick this place.

With a few steps, we reached a certain red curtain. The staff slightly pulled in the side to give me a way.

I thanked him and made my way. As I entered the room, the walls were made from curtains and some vases on the floor. There's also a big window to see a great view of the cliff with some light.

But in the middle of the room, there's a table for two. There, I saw a man gazing out the window while holding a goblet of wine. I smiled.

Let the fun begin.

"Mr. Boo?" I called.

He quickly turned his gaze to look at me. I suddenly wanted to jump right out of the big window as I saw his friendly and handsome face.

"Ms. Jeon?" He smiled and walked towards me.

I smiled back and held my hand out. "Yes. I'm Serenity Jeon."

Seungkwan quickly held my hand to shake my hands. Before he could get away, I slightly pulled him to lean and kissed both cheeks.

"Nice to meet you." I winked.

His face went red. Seungkwan has been caught off guard. He seemed to be surprised and amused, so he let out a slight laugh while eyeing me.

"So what is said is true," he chuckled. "You are a flirt."

Flirting is fun. Only if both parties are single, of course. But if there is someone involved, then I am out. Third-wheeling isn't my thing.

"Well, I only flirt with single ones. You're single, so..." I teased.

"So you admit," he grinned.

"By the way, you smell nice. I like your Coco Chanel fragrance."

Now I was surprised when he said my perfume.