47

After feeding and changing Charlie Harry brought him over to Zayn and Liam but of course not without receiving suggestive remarks from the two. As soon as he had closed the front door of their house Harry grew excited. It was the first time in ages that they were actually going to do something in the playroom again and he couldn't wait anymore, so he quickly went upstairs where he guessed Louis was.

When he entered the bathroom Louis was standing in front of the mirror trimming his beard.

"Really? You have to shave now?" Harry asked unbelieving.

"Yes, Harry. I have to shave now." Louis said seriously.

"Okay, why?" Harry grinned.

"Because I don't want you to have burns from my beard on your ass when I'm done eating you out." Louis said casually. Harry choked on his spit and coughed violently, the grin was washed from his face in an instant. "Y'alright?" Louis glanced at him through the mirror with a faint smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Y-yeah. Fucking hell." Harry breathed out when he found his voice again.

"I told you more than once already to stop swearing." Louis said sternly. "Go to the playroom and kneel. You can already think of what you want to do, I'll be there in a minute."

"Y-yes, Sir." Harry said quickly and left the room. He was so turned on by now that he was growing in his pants already. In a speed of light he got rid of his clothing and snatched a baby pink set of lingerie from the dresser and put it on. He wanted to look his very best for Louis, but he also didn't want to waste time and risk not being in the position Louis wanted him when he was done in the bathroom. He heard the buzzing of Louis' razor ceasing and his eyes grew wide.

"Shit." He muttered as he hastily pulled up his panties and ran out of the room. When he reached the playroom he wasted no time kneeling in front of the bed with his head down and not even a minute later he felt Louis' presence behind him. His nostrils were filled with his aftershave which spread through the room and he bit his lip to suppress a groan at the heavenly smell.

"You changed into this pretty underwear and took your position correctly in this short span of time? Is someone eager?" Louis spoke up as he stopped next to Harry who still didn't look up.

"Yes, Sir." Harry said quietly.

"Tell me, darling. What do you want?" Louis asked lowly taking a step closer to the younger man so his thighs were touching his shoulders.

"I-" Harry started but Louis was quick to interrupt him.

"Look at me." He demanded.

Harry turned his head immediately, but froze when his eyes were on the same level as Louis' half hard dick- which was only covered by his black Calvin Klein's- only inches away from his face. He gulped and without noticing he licked his lips imagining how he would taste and feel like when he had his lips around him. His head slowly got closer to Louis' member automatically so his lips were almost touching the fabric when Louis' voice was bringing him out of his fantasy.

"I said look at me." Louis said harshly and Harry's head snapped up locking eyes with his dom.

"I'm s-sorry, Sir." He apologized.

"Good boy. Now tell me." Louis said.

"I...I uhm..." Harry stammered. His eyes wandered down at Louis' dick, but almost immediately they shot up again. He got terribly nervous because the lust inside of him made his mind dizzy and sweat started to form in his neck making it impossible to think of anything else than Louis' dick so close to him but at the same time unreachable because he wasn't allowed to touch him. "I...I just...I need you. Please!" He stuttered out looking at Louis desperately.