Butthole surfers

"I said come." Gerard nearly roared. He was stepped a few feat away from the black car. Gerard stood firmly and tall, giving everyone around him the illusion that he was quite possibly a lot more powerful than he really was. But Frank knew better, Frank knew just how powerful Gerard could really be.

"Yes, sir." Frank squeaked and with a trembling hand and reached for the car door handle. He still sat in the vehicle, safe and protected away from the cold air outside. What the car couldn't protect him from was his dom, not that Frank would really need protection. He trusted Gerard with his life, a weird trust that Frank had never thought he would be involved in. You see, Gerard was his first dom. Making situations like the one he was about to be put into a bit new for him.

Once Frank was out he closed the door behind him, a little too forcefully too. Frank cringed at the echoing slam, not wanting to look up and meet sir's eyes. When he did, he was met with Gerard's fiery gaze, something Gerard had well mastered in his childhood years.

Gerard watched Frank closely as his sub inched his way closer and further away from the warmth of the car. He had already started arguing after Gerard told them of their evening activity, now he was not being compliant. This is exactly why Gerard never got first-timers. They always had to make things hard.

"Now" He said firmly toward Frank and held out his hand. This extended hand did not feel welcoming at sight, but when Frank took it in his own he instantly felt protected even though Sir was angered at him. It was warm in his and oddly a lot bigger than his own. There was only a four year difference between the couple, but a difference it did make.

Gerard pulled him toward the little store. It was in the center between a H&R Block and a cheep clothing store named Chicas Guapas that mainly sold tights and dresses that reached your thigh... not that Gerard had ever been in there.

When Gerard opened the door a tiny bell rang, alarming everyone of their arrival. When the pair shuffled in a selective few other women looked up them, wondering what the hell they were doing there. A couple women sat in the waiting room, magazines perched in lap an eyebrows raised. Two teenage girls sat together along the wall getting their toes done by a pair of Asian ladies that wore matching aprons. Other than that though, the spa was mostly empty. Frank took a breath reliever at that note.

The woman that sat doing one if the girls toes stood up and made her way over to the desk where Gerard and Frank had met her halfway. "How can I help you?"

"Yes, we're here to get an anus bleaching." Gerard said rather smoothly. Franks face heated up and was sure that his cheeks were brighter than most shades of nail polish they had displayed on the wall. He was extremely grateful that the woman didn't make a scene or anything. She just told them it would be a few minutes and to go sit down.

Gerard tugged Frank behind him again as they made their way over to the old waiting room chairs. When Frank looked at the women around them he saw that only one of them had heard what he was there for and was still looking at them like they were space aliens. Gerard, however, was not phased by this. He did not feel embarrassed because he had Frank right there beside him to fuel this unknown confidence Gerard had stored up. Plus, he was enjoying the face of Frank way too much to let this slip up. Frank looked and felt so fragile beside him, especially in moments if embarrassment that made Frank look like he was about to either explode or melt.

"Read." Gerard plopped a People magazine on top of Franks lap. Frank just stared at the cover for a few seconds, taking in every boring detail of Obamas face.

Frank bets Obama doesn't have to get his anus bleached.

He slowly picked it up, obeying his master in every way possible. Frank wanted to please Gerard. Would getting his asshole bleached really going to make him happy?