Spill the beans

"Gerard! Where did you put my toothpaste!" Frank groaned from the bathroom. He searched frantically for it, but saw that all they seamed to have was Gerard's boring old peppermint.

"I didn't do anything with it. Did you check under the counter?" Gerard shouted back from the bedroom. Frank huffed before squatting and opening the cabinet, frantically searching for it.

"It's not there!" Frank wined and closed the cubbie before stomping into the bedroom, toothbrush in hand.

"Just use mine." Gerard was flipping through The Children of Dune, reading glasses resting on his nose.

"You know I can't. My teeth are sensitive, asshole." Frank stomped back into the bathroom and decided he just wouldn't brush his teeth before bed. He would worry with the matter in the morning.

"That's not the only thing that's sensitive" Gerard mumbled to himself before flipping the page. Frank came into the room, obviously unaware of Gerard's comment. He threw his shirt off and crawled in beside Gerard.

"If I can't find it in the morning your running to the store and buying me some."

"Fine. Do you want the One Direction kind again?" Gerard huffed and set his book down after promptly inserting his HeMan bookmark.

"That was one time! And they were out of everything else."

"No, they were out of other children's toothpaste. They had regular kind. You chose the One Direction." Gerard took his reading glasses off and set them in the case as he spoke, trying to ignore Frank curling up beside him a little too close for anything less than cuddles.

"Whatever." Frank huffed and wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist, pressing his face up into the taller man's neck and pressing open mouth kisses over a tiny bit of stubble. Gerard gasped a little and dug his fingers into Franks hair, ready to pull him off.

"Frank, no" Gerard knew where this was going and really wasn't ready for this argument tonight.

"Cmon. Please." Frank trailed his hand down to Gerard's pajama pants, playing with the hem.

"Only if-"

"No, Gerard. No 'only if' crap tonight." Frank sat up, removing himself completely from Gerard. He was tired of this same old game that he didn't quite understand. "Maybe I don't want to give you another handjob. Maybe I don't want another blowjob -don't get me wrong, their great- but Gerard I'm tired of this. We've been together for two fucking years. And I've been living here for four months. Do you know how much I jack off? It's a lot. Like, way too much for my own good. Either you tell me right now why you don't want to have sex or I'm going to my moms tonight."

"Oh? So if I don't put out your leaving?" Gerard snapped. He really didn't mean to and he knew that Frank had every right to be mad at him. Most couples had sex within a few weeks or months of dating. Most people had real sex the night they moved in together. But Gerard couldn't. He knew he couldn't or it would just turn out badly. He knew Frank had been patient and loving with him, but Gerard wasn't sure how much longer Frank would hold out for him.

"No. I'm not mad at you for not 'putting out'." Frank brought his hands up to air quote. "I'm mad at you for not telling me why? I mean- I'm worried. Did something bad happened to you? Do you not like it? Is it me?"

"What- no! No, Frankie. Nothing like that. I promise. It just. . . It's personal." Gerard sighed and sunk his head into his pillow, feeling like the world was going to explode on him.

"Too personal to share with me? I'm your boyfriend, Gerard. You should be able to tell me." Franks voice was softer not and less threatening. He lay down beside Gerard again, bringing him into a hug and forcing Gerard to stop hiding his face from him. Gerard's face was red and a little distraught.