But theres just so many things to do with oreos

Gerard had read the milk fic and sent it it Frank, who found it completely amusing. Soon, it had spread throughout all of My Chem. And not just the members, but the manager and anyone who helped with set up. So when Ryan and Brendan a came to visit their bus everyone was cracking jokes at them. They laughed so hard just by the sight of Brendan and Ryan and within the first ten minutes they had left the My Chem bus with furious faces. It began to become an inside joke like when they saw anyone drinking milk hey would giggle. It was all just shits and giggles, until the night that Frank and Gerard were left alone in the bus. Everyone else had gone out to some after party they Frank and Gerard just really weren't up for. Plus being on your it made it hard to hook up, like harder than you would think.

They were sitting on the couch, cuddled up an watching The Twilight Zone on Netflix on Ray's laptop. They were bored and Frank just honestly wanted to throw the laptop off and have his way with Gerard right there, but they were both really awkward at things like this so they just continued to sit in quiet. Their hands were on each other, holding each other tight but they didn't move and Frank was thinking that he should do something. Move them somewhere or say something really smooth. However, he didn't. So instead he cleared his throat and let go if Gerard, standing up.

"I'm hungry, you want something?" He walked over to the cabinets near the small refrigerator and opened them up. Brian had thankfully just went shopping so there actually was food. It was a bus full of men, why a could they say? They ate a lot, okay.

"Uh, no I'm alright." Gerard shifted uncomfortably, beginning to wonder if he had done anything wrong for Frank to get up and flee. He watched as Frank reached up and shuffled through the cabinets, his shirt riding up just a little as he reach high, high, higher. His ass stuck out and Gerard was mesmerized, not paying attention to the show or what Frank was pulling out. Eventually, Frank had decided it was a good night for Oreos.

And you can't have Oreos without milk. Everyone knew that.

Frank made his way to the refrigerator, pulling out the gallon of milk and not bothering with a cup. Gerard and him both exchanged a quick snicker, thinking of The Milk Fic. He made his way back to Gerard and sat next to him again, curling by his side with the snacks in his lap.

They watched the rest of the show quietly, chomping on the Oreos and exchanging the carton between one another. When the episode finally finished, Gerard decided to set the laptop to the side and curl into Frank again.

They were quiet for an awkward moment before Frank set the Oreos and Milk aside. When he leaned back he was almost attacked by Gerard, who had pushed him down and began attacking his lips with his own. Frank made muffled sounds before he got with the program and began to kiss back. They made out like that for a while, just passionate touches above the waist. Eventually, Frank pushed his hands down and began palming Gerard through his pants. Gerard moaned and pressed into Franks touch.

After that, it's was almost a race to see who get get each other undressed first. They tugged off each other's clothes, Gerard almost tearing Franks boxers off. That's how they found themselves like this, Gerard bend over with Franks lubed up fingers inside him.

Gerard was moaning and just writhing under Franks hand like he always did. Gripping onto the pillows, back arching, he was a complete whore and that's what Frank loved. Frank watched his three fingers moving inside Gerard's entrance. It was mesmerizing. he didn't know what propelled him, but he added a fourth, stretching further than he ever had before.

"Oh god" Gerard gripped harder onto the pillow. Frank inched further, pressing the knuckle against Gerard's butt. He applied more lube quickly onto his hand and pressed further, the knuckle pushing in. Gerard practically screamed in delight. It hurt, but it felt so good.