First day and show of strength

Luffy POV

Ruby: Luffy Wake up!

Luffy groans as he wakes up slowly from all the shaking that Ruby is doing. He sits up as he rubs his eyes and stretches as he finally looks at the team in their school uniform.

Weiss: Hurry up let's go eat breakfast before classes start

Luffy gets up quickly when he heard her saying breakfast as Yang passes Luffy his clothes as he gets up and goes into the bathroom to change quickly. He finishes as he comes out with his uniform on, his shirt unbuttoned and tie loose.

 He finishes as he comes out with his uniform on, his shirt unbuttoned and tie loose

Weiss: Absolutely not!

Luffy: It's not comfortable! I hate wearing this!

Weiss: Oh shut it and stop acting like a child.

Weiss gets close to him as she buttons his shirt and fixes his tie much to his disappointment. It feels to tight for him since he's never wore clothes like these, if anything he loves clothes that stretches and give him freedom to move his body as he pleases. Weiss blushes a little seeing his collarbone but ignores it and keeps on fixing his look.

Yang: Lets go guys classes start in 50 minutes.

They walk out of their room and head to the cafeteria all while Luffy is excited to eat.

Ruby: Oh yeah Luffy, Ozpin said to not get too much food he begged that.

Luffy: No promises!

They finally reach the cafeteria as they see Luffy runs off to go get food.

Weiss: He really is more childish than you.

Ruby: Hey you- actually I can't argue against that.

They filled their trays with food not too much while Luffy is still up filling his plate with tons of foods which gets the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

Blake: Still, it's amazing how much he can eat. (Could he be a faunus?)

Jaune: Good morning, guys!

They all look toward him as they notice him and his team having trays with their food.

RWBY: Morning.