Duo adventure

4 month later

Winter has come, the ground covered in snow. The trees having no leaves due to the cold. But even in the snow running and screaming can be heard as Luffy has his fist to his side ready to attack.

Luffy: Gomu Gomu no pistol!

Luffy stretches his hand out quickly throwing a fast punch toward a girl in a hoodie. Said girl moves her head to the side dodging his punch, quickly she dashes at Luffy, roses being left behind her as she swings a wooden scythe up and tries to slash him but Luffy just moves to the side and quickly slams his fist into her stomach.

Or that's how it should've been.

Luffy throws his fist at her but she quickly does a split barely dodging the attack only letting Luffy take her hoodie off showing her face.

During the past 4 month Ruby had improved a lot.

Although her speed is not on the same level as Luffy, her speed has improved tremendously. Her arm strength though did lack but it did improve. Not to mention her bust also grew, there is a difference that can be shown from her first day at Beacon compared to now.

Ruby quickly turns her body around sending her leg out trying to trip him but Luffy just jumps back dodging the sweep. Ruby who knows she failed goes into a handstand position, her feet turn into a dark black metallic color as she tries to kick Luffy again but he just puts his hands up deflecting all of her kicks. As soon as he spots a chance to attack her, he does as he swings his leg out and hits her right in the stomach, quickly Ruby covers her stomach in Haki to reduce the damage as she is sent flying through the forest.

But Ruby isn't done, she slams her scythe onto the ground to stop herself from going farther back, as soon as she recovers she grabs her scythe tightly and swings it fast and hard, throwing it toward Luffy who puts his hand up and deflects it sending flying into a nearby tree that gets cut down.

Ruby frowns that she wasn't able to put haki into her scythe but smiles knowing that the throw felt good.

While Luffy is distracted a smiling blonde hair girl pops behind Luffy her left hand turning into a dark metallic color showing her use of Haki, she almost lands a punch on the back of his head but Luffy quickly turns his head around and gives a big smile seeing who it is.

Luffy: Hey Yang!

Yang Oh cmon!

It's a hand to hand combat, Luffy swings his head to the side dodging her attack. Yang quickly recovers from her failed first punch and tries to throw a right hook but Luffy puts his hand up blocking her punch and throws a straight punch that she blocks.

Luffy notices that Ruby is nearby feeling an attack coming behind him, he puts his knee up blocking Ruby who threw a kick to his side.

Both Ruby and Yang try their best to fight him close range but they're failing miserably. But Luffy can't help but smile, they improved so much they can use Haki almost 70%. Their punches that before couldn't do anything to him can finally make his arms sting a little from blocking their attacks.