Making choices

"You're a failure." 

"So easily defeated? You really are just a weakling."

"All he did for you and here you are."

"I tried my be-"

"No you failed!"

"You needed your Knight to come save you all over again!"

"Well guess what he won't always be there! He'll leave you one day just like your own moth-"

"Shut up!"

Yang POV

Yang quickly gets up holding her chest tightly with her left arm. Each breath feels difficult to let out but she calms herself seeing Ruby sitting right next to her bed which she cleans her eyes looking around.

Yang: Home?

{I can't find the artist to this drawing but it's freaking beautiful}

She looks around seeing her own room, her poster with her favorite band. Small trophies she won from small tournaments, her gauntlets, pictures with her and her family. And Zwei who is sleeping on her bed. 

She tries moving her right arm but clenches it feeling a tight pain when she tries moving it, she looks at her arm seeing it covered in bandages, it hurts so much but at least it's there still.

Ruby: Yang?

Ruby looks up at Yang and quickly hugs her tightly but makes sure to not touch her hurt arm.

Ruby: Yang! I'm so happy you're awake!

She keeps on hugging her tears falling down her face which Yang hugs her back softly cleaning her tears.

Ruby: Wait, Luffy is here too! Luffy!!! Yang woke up!

She yells running out the door which Yang hears noises coming from down stairs getting louder hearing footsteps running up the stairs with the door bursting open seeing Luffy flying toward her giving her a tight hug

Luffy: Yang!!!

Yang: Luffy! My arm! My arm!

"Oi! Get off her! She's still injured!"

She hears someone yelling which he lets her go letting her close her eye and sighs peacefully.

Yang: Thank you-

She looks toward the door seeing some weird creature wearing a cute hat standing there which she blinks and stares.

Yang: Awww so cute, what kind of creature did you both bring?

Chopper: Oi! I'm not just a creature! I'm Chopper!

Yang: It can talk? Wait it can talk! Luffy what did you bring to our house!?

She says clenching onto Luffy which he just laughs walking toward Chopper and puts his hand on his head.

Luffy: This is Chopper the best doctor in the world!