Fate is breakable

Everyone heard it, the loud explosions happening from the arena, the shaking ground making it feel as if there is a level 7 earthquake happening. But Luffy overwhelms Tesoro as his fist reaches the face of his statue making Tesoro fly back into the arena which he breaths heavily.

Luffy land on the ground and turns off his gear fourth just staring down at Tesoro who looks completely broken and defeated until he starts chuckling and then full out laughing to himself making Luffy confused.

Luffy: Oiiiii why are you laughing so much!?

Tesoro: Hahahahaha....I lost... well you win then Salem... my life is now yours.

Luffy watches as black liquid starts to surround Tesoro's body, he doesn't do anything as he has no idea what is going on, but one thing is for sure the fight is far from over.

The ground shakes and the gold on the ground starts to retract back making a large gold ball that surrounds Tesoro as it leaves him inside like a cocoon, after a small while it instantly turns into a black ball almost as if it was a black hole.

Luffy: Oi!!! Where the hell did you go Tesoro!?

He looks around for him but sees the black cocoon start to crack until it completely shatters and a single figure just stands in the middle of the place, it's Tesoro but he looks very different his skin being a dark color almost of that of the Grimms, he looks dead, emotionless as if there is no life anymore in him.

Tesoro: Ogld kispe!

He speaks in a weird language as large black spikes form in the sky all pointing at Luffy who can't help but smirk feeling the rush of an intense fight in such a long time.

Luffy: Gear second.

He pumps his blood quickly and jumps back dodging the gold spikes but his Haki tells him to move again which he does as he jumps to the side seeing the black spikes change trajectory going straight to where he was originally.

Luffy: Jet pistol!

He brings his fist to his side and throws it to Tesoro, who doesn't do anything but form a large black wall in front of him making Luffy wince in pain as he feels his fist hurt from the sudden impact.

Luffy: Gear third!

Jumping back he bites his finger quickly and fills it with air as he looks straight down at Tesoro.

Luffy: Elephant gun!

Swinging his fist he throws it at Tesoro who stares at him with pure white eyes as he sends his own attack, a large fist of black gold crashes with Luffy's fist who winces in pain but he doesn't let go and instead pushes Tesoro back.

Tesoro: Veulia ed eilco.

The black gold flies up into the air and form into spikes that all surround Luffy as he groans.

Luffy: Dammit!

Luffy deflates his large fist and uses his advance haki as he dodges all the black spikes, he grabs onto one of the spikes but instead the spike melts and goes around his arm making him stop from moving as another spike hits Luffy in the leg which he winces in pain.

He grabs the black spike and breaks it with his free arm as he lands on the ground but breaths slowly but heavily. He was not taking this fight serious enough, not fighting strong opponents had made him a little rusty especially since [in no offense] no one is strong in this world.

Tesoro keeps on forming black spikes to form around Luffy but he just dodges them with ease, although it's starts getting a little difficult with his injured leg. As he keeps on dodging them the person controlling Tesoro starts to grow furious, they make Tesoro go into overload sending more faster spikes at Luffy but he just throws himself in the air and grabs Tesoro by his shoulders.