Reunion

(I just now notice how volume 4 timeline is very confusing like was Blake on the boat the whole time for months? Also do you want me to focus on Luffy adventure with Blake or also give some spotlight to the other people? Also choices for Roman being dead or alive are still going so choose 1 or 2, you will not know which option is which.) 

Luffy and Chopper are still surrounded by guards. Knowing that they are so close to getting clues on finding Blake. Luffy has no choice but use force to get through.

He gets ready to use Conquerors Haki but he hears the door opening as he sees a lady walk through the door which Luffy can't help but look at her. 

(

(.....You already know what I would say about her..... Milf....)

Kali: What is going on here?

Having cat ears and seeming mature. To Luffy she looks so much like Blake which he does think it's her for a second but he can tell it's not her as the Aura that this lady gives is not similar to Blakes. Something about her eyes the way they look at him look different compared to Blake who's eyes always seem to have a sense of something like how Luffy stares at meat. 

Guards: Lady Kali!

The guards all put their weapons away for a quick second as they give a small bow out of respect to her but quickly put their weapons back up at Luffy as the highest rank guard starts to speak.

Guard leader: These boys have been causing trouble the whole day looking for Miss Blake. Do not worry we shall take care of them for the destruction they caused as well as the disturbance. 

Kali: Wait let me talk with them.

Guard Leader: Very well Lady Kali.

The Guards all put their weapons away but stand around them incase anything is to happen. As one of the Guards help Chopper out of the Rubble and began talking with him as they're curious of what kind of Faunus he is.

Luffy: We're looking for my friend her name is Blake, she has cat ears like yours!

Luffy points at her cat ears and he continues to rant about how Blake looks from almost every detail that's appropriate. Which amuses Kali who covers her mouth as to act like she's curious but deep down she's trying to hold back her giggles. 

She didn't think she would meet this boy so fast. I mean her daughter only got home a day ago.

Flashback (Show events will happen the next day because of Plot, so flashback day will be a calm one compared to the show.)

It was rather awkward yesterday for Blake who had returned home. Not only that but Sun also followed her saying that he would protect her because of her being Luffy's friend although it did sound like he wanted to tell her more about it but decided to be quiet about it. 

Blake was welcomed home very warmly her mother hugging her tightly while her father was just relieved that she had returned in good health physically. After a while they all sit down to drink some tea together and to talk about the event of what had happened at Beacon. Of course Blake's father Ghira felt wary of Sun, as having a male around his daughter that he knows nothing about, such as them possible being romantically involved made him feel protective.