Training and food fight

Morning rises as RWBY and Luffy are outside training. A week passed since Luffy has told them about his past a little. But back to the group training as Luffy is hitting the back of their heads with the soft boxing gloves that Ozpin gave him a week ago. They all keep still as they hear the noises of their own footsteps as well as the sound of the birds and wind passing by. Blake using her more sensitive ears hears something on her right dodges 3 hits from Luffy but on the last hit she hears another noise and thinks that it's Luffy, so she jumps to the left. Little did she know it was just Ruby moving around. Luffy hits Blake on the back of the head as she yelps in pain holding her head.

Blake: Ouch.

Weiss tries to listen Luffy movements as she hears him on her right, she dodges his punch but on her second try her overthinking makes her fail as Luffy is already behind her again and hits her head as she falls to the ground.

Weiss: Hey! That wasn't fair.

Luffy: Shishi.

Weiss blushes hearing Luffy laugh as he walks close to Ruby and to the right he goes to hit her head which Ruby instantly hears as she moves out of the way on his second hit she jumps back as she cheers herself being able to dodge 2 hits but unfortunately on the last hit, she moves to the left where Luffy is and is accidentally leaning too much into Luffy's punch, she kneels onto the ground clenching her head in pain which Luffy kneels next to her.

Luffy: Are you ok?

Ruby: Yeah, don't worry!

Luffy smiles as he rubs her head as he walks close to Yang who is very careful trying her best to not get hit as she dodges 3 strikes from Luffy, she feels him behind her so she jumps forward to not get hit but Luffy dashes In front of her as he hits her head as he smirks

Luffy: Didn't expect that did you?

Yang: Damn it!

They all groan in frustration holding their heads as they look at Luffy

Weiss: It's not working! We've tried everything but all of us have only been able to dodge 2 hits at our best well besides Yang and Blake who were able to dodge 3.

Ruby: Yeah! Isn't there an easier way to learn this faster?

Luffy: If you want me to hit you harder that might work.

Weiss: Yeah... no. That would just kill us instead you dolt.

Luffy: It's not something that you guys can learn instantly. It takes time. For me it took 6 months to even dodge 100 hits. But even after that I still got hit for a while, Plus it's already impressive that you're able to dodge one hit in one week. You guys are amazing.

They blush as they smile from his compliments until they hear Luffy's stomach growling as Ruby looks at the sun rising out

Ruby: It's already 7 we should go eat breakfast.

Luffy: Hai!

Yang: We should meet up with team JNPR.

Luffy: I want to see John again!

Ruby: It's Jaune and I'll see you guys later I'm going to get something from our room quickly!

Weiss: Alright but hurry up and don't be late you dolt!

Ruby nods as she runs off leaving the rest behind as they also start walking off to the cafeteria

Luffy: Man, the food is good here, but Sanji's is betters!

Yang: He sure must be a "fire" cooker cooking for you! Hehe you guys get it!

Luffy laughs as the other 2 just groan in annoyance