Improvements in battle

Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the building, they had left Ozpin behind to fight. They know he won't survive but Ozpin gave them a mission, survive, find help and give the voice recorder to Luffy.

Ruby: Jaune! Pyrrha!

They both stare up seeing Ruby flying from the air which Pyrrha quickly uses her semblance and swings a metal piece for her to land, which she does as she lands on it and jumps in front of them landing like a comic hero.

Ruby: Superhero landing!

Jaune: Why were you flying from the sky!?

Ruby: I was on top of a ship but it started going boom and then it start flying down and then it-

Jaune: Ok! I understand... where is everyone else?

He ask as Ruby tells them she doesn't know but they are most likely in a safe area.

Pyrrha: Let's go, we don't have much time Ozpin told us to get out of here and to give this to Luffy.

She points at the voice recorder in Jaune hand which Ruby looks confused but nods.

Ruby: Why that?

Jaune: We don't know, Mister Ozpin just told us to give it to Luffy. That's all he said.

All of the sudden they feel the ground shaking for a brief moment until it stops leaving them confused.

Jaune: What was that?

Before they can question anymore they feel a large shiver crawl on their backs, the sound of heavy foot steps coming closer toward them as they sweat nervously.

Whatever it is, is not human. Not even a Grimm at this point, no this thing is powerful its like a demon.

The sound of its footsteps get faster, Ruby snaps out it and grabs both her friends wrist and moves them out of the way as a large pole is stuck on the ground where they were.

"How impressive to think that such humans could be able to dodge such an attack."

They quickly turn their heads and in front of them is a large Grimm. Just like the Grimm that Luffy fought this one is different but still dangerous and scary being almost 3 times as big as them.

Jaune feels something coming straight at him which he puts his shield up as the Grimm slams its leg into him but its not enough to block the attack fully as he gets launched flying into a nearby statue

He gets up but everything looks fuzzy to him and his aura feels like it's been destroyed. He stares at his leg and sees a large piece of metal in it but in shock from how much that one kick caused on him.

Jaune: O-One hit?

He groans shaking his thoughts of fear away and tries not yelling in pain as he takes the metal piece out of his leg. Throwing it on the ground he tries getting up slowly but falls back down.