Changes are always

Ruby POV

Ruby needed to do something all the robots that were meant to protect them all started to attack them. All she knew was that Ironwood had said that someone hijacked one of the plane and had done something to it. 

But now she is in front of Roman and Neo both with their weapons out ready to fight which she knows this will not be easy. 

Roman: Nice to see you Red.

Neo looks at Ruby and just smiles waving at her which Ruby also waves although a little awkwardly due to their current situation.

Ruby: I can't let this continue so I'm going to-

Roman: Yeah I know going to stop us. That won't be needed.

He says as he throws a device at her which she catches although she almost misses it. She stares at the machine and notices a off button which she just gets confused somehow knowing that he knew what she wanted.

Ruby: Wait why?

Roman: Neo begged me not to so I-

Neo elbows him which he just coughs and groans.

Roman: Well a certain boy gave me an offer that I just couldn't refuse, and if I did continue this he surely wouldn't like that.

Ruby: You're talking about Luffy? Aren't you?

Roman groans while Neo just smiles and nods.

Roman: Take it as you want, this is only to benefit us and not you and your friends.

He says as he walks toward her but stops in his tracks as he says one last thing in her ear that Neo can't hear.

Roman: But do continue to care for Neo you brat.

He says as he walks back toward Neo who looks at Ruby and puts a sign up.

Neo: [Bye bye!]

They both just shatter from there disappearing, as Ruby just stands there confused.

Ruby: Well.... that was easy I guess.

She says rubbing het head as she presses the button and turns off all the robots in Beacon. But the ships starts exploding as a message appears on the device.

Roman: {Ah yes I forgot to mention but I put bombs in the plane so have fun!}

Ruby: Why didn't he mention that sooner!

She says as she just grabs her scythe and jumps off the plane landing safely on the ground by shooting and using the recoil of her weapon to land safely.

Ozpin POV

Jaune: what is this place?

He says looking around just walking in a secret place that was under their school. He's never seen anything like this only ever in movies. Many questions flew through his head, why was there a vault under their school? What was in here? Is it dangerous? Why does Ozpin seem to be in a hurry? 

Ozpin gives a glance at him as well as Pyrrha who looks nervous wanting to tell him but she hesitated. She was scared of telling him. Too many things could happen by telling him that it could change their life to significantly. But Ozpin nods at her as he gives a simple sentence.

Ozpin: Do not be afraid to tell him, he is your friend.

Pyrrha looks surprised but doesn't say anything as she nods and tells Jaune everything that was told to her, things such as the the maidens, Salem, magic being a thing until it's done but Jaune just looks at her confused.