Forever fall and the Presence of a King

Glynda and her class are seen at forever fall collecting red sap although 2 certain people have different plans

Luffy: Delicious!

Nora: So good!

Both Luffy and Nora are seen eating the red sap as the rest are collecting their own part.

Luffy: Pyrrha! Where's Jauny?

Pyrrha looks around looking for Jaune but shakes her head not knowing where he is.

Jaune POV

Jaune is seen carrying some red sap going up with hill with team CDRL.

Cardin: So, you might be wondering why I made you bring some red sap here.

Jaune: Yeah, I do wonder that.

Cardin: For payback of course!

Jaune looks at Pyrrha collecting red sap peacefully while the others are seen goofing around or doing their own thing especially Nora and Luffy getting yelled at by the others for eating the red sap.

Jaune: Y-You mean Pyrrha?

Cardin: No, I mean straw hat!

Jaune: Luffy...

Cardin: Of course, he deserves it after what he did to me yesterday! You know what to do Jauny boy.

Jaune eyes widen noticing what Cardin wants him to do with the red sap.

Jaune: W-What do you mean?

Cardin: Hit him with the sap or else I'll tell everyone about your fake transcript.

Jaune clenches his fist in anger as he decides to man up just like Luffy. Why the hell does he have to listen to someone like this? He might have met Luffy just a couple days ago but he's a straightforward and honest guy he doesn't deserve anything like that.

Jaune: No!

He throws the sap at Cardin who gets angry

Cardin: Now you've done it! Hold him down guys!

Cardin goes to beat up Jaune until the hear something growling in the dark. They see an Ursa Major walking slowly toward them shaking them in fear

Cardin's team run away as the Grimm walks to Cardin smelling the red sap on him

Cardin's team run away as the Grimm walks to Cardin smelling the red sap on him. But Jaune clenches his shield and sword as he gets ready to fight.

Luffy POV

Luffy looks around as he feels a sense of danger coming from the woods, he can spot 3 weak will and 1 other will that seems to struggle between both weak and strong almost like it's being scared but doing the right thing.

Luffy: There's something in the woods.

His friends look at him confused but they run with him until the spot Jaune defending Cardin from being attacked by the Ursa.