The beginning of Roman (Part 1 of 2)

Flashback ??? Unknown number of years ago

(Giving Roman a different backstory cause he my favorite character, I'll eventually go to Neo soon)

A young man sits next to a tree, in his right hand is a book and a pen on left right hand. His smile shines like the sun as he writes in his book seeing the scene of the city in front of him.

His name is Ryan a man with black hair. This young man is an inspiring author and a fighter for Faunus rights although he himself is human.

Ryan: Hmmm this part isn't right.

He says to himself staring at the errors in his book which he grabs his pen marking the errors and putting notes on what he can fix in his story.

This story could change everything, a change to the hatred that the Faunus go through.

As he keeps on writing a woman with Orange hair and fox ears walks toward him. She stares at him and can't help but smile seeing the young man be so serious writing in his story. She walks quietly toward him sneakily hiding behind the tree until she jumps behind him and grabs his shoulders making him fall to the side from the sudden shock.

Ryan: Who was that!?

He hears the laughter from a girl which he knows who it is.

Ryan: Ari! You can't just do that!

Ari: Cmon Ryan you're stressing yourself too much again!

She says as she begins to tickle Ryan's stomach which he tries his best to hold his laughter but can't leaving him laughing too much as he smirks back at her and tries to tickle her but Ari gets up and starts running away from him.

Ryan: Get back here!

Ari: No! Not unless you can catch me!

Both laugh playing around, although they are both adults they act like children. A lovely sight for many yet disgusting to others who do not support relationships between humans and Faunus.

After a while they both stop. Both sit next to each other with Ryan writing in his book talking with Ari who helps him with his story. Ari leans her head on his shoulder smiling from how comfortable she feels but grabs her own hands feeling nervous from something which Ryan takes notice of.

Ryan: Is something wrong Ari?

Ari: Ah what? No nothing is wrong...

Although she denies it he can tell that something is bothering which he softly grab her hand smiling intertwining his fingers with hers.

Ryan: Cmon Ari tell me what's wrong.

Ari looks at him and looks away until she whispers something which he can't hear.

Ryan: What did you say I couldn't hear it?

Ari: I'm pregnant Ryan...

Ryan: You're pregnant....

Ari closes her eyes she knows that this could affect him and even her, after all if a Faunus and a human were to have a child they would get lots of looks and criticisms by both humans and Faunus and they could even be physically in danger.

That is the sad reality of the world they live in but she got a different answer then she expected.

Ryan: I'm going to be a dad? Wait I'm going to be a dad!

Ryan is happy no more than that he's ecstatic. He get's up from his spot and picks up Ari spinning her in circles.

Ryan: I'm really going to be a dad!?