Luffy VS ??? (Project chapter)

(I was not going to upload this chapter but now i wanted to add it. I tried to improve the fighting scenes as best as I could imagine. But I would like some tips on how to do that.)

Place unknown

Luffy: Hmm where am I?

Luffy says standing in the middle of nowhere just darkness. He looks down seeing water, he's barefooted but he doesn't feel weak from the water which is confusing to him. (Also I'm surprised no one has caught on, on why water affects Luffy in the Remnant world despite it not being from his original world.)

He takes on step and the whole place changes, he's now in a field of grass, the air blows into his face as he can't help but take a deep breath of all the fresh air and beautiful scenery. It's like he was back home with Dadan and the other guys.

Luffy: I should take everyone here.

He says with the idea of bringing his own crew and team RWBY.

He takes another step which forces everything to change again this time it's a place full of explosions. The smell of blood surrounds his nose, he's smelled this many times. The death of people that were innocent and those that murdered without emotion. 

He feels something touch his leg, looking down he sees a yellow haired girl staring up at him with tears in her purple eyes which make Luffy shake and look down at her with shaky eyes.

Luffy: Yang! Are you ok!? What happened.

She doesn't say anything, which scares Luffy as he tries to grab her hand but she turns into dust disappearing in the air leaving Luffy all alone again.

Luffy: Yang! Yang where are you!?

He yells as he starts to run but eventually the scenery changes as he trips on a rock making him hit his head on the ground but he feels no pain. 

He looks up and sees a body in front of him, one that he recognizes far too well, one that haunts him everyday even after 3 years. (2 years in the OG but time passed in this fanfic so its now 3 years)

Standing in front of him stands a freckled tall boy, with a large tattoo on his back and red beads around his neck as he stares at Luffy with a wide smile filled with confidence and cockiness. 

Luffy: Ace?

He says as he tries to reach out to Ace, but Luffy's step makes the scenery change as he sees red beads fly into the air with his brother now having a large hole where his large tattoo was. 

His brother now on the ground as Luffy stares at the blood on his palm.  A reminder of his failures of what happened that day. 

Luffy: What's going on?

He says as he starts to get angry. This already happened. So why is he seeing this all over again, why is he having to relieve all these moments.

Luffy: Who's there!? Show yourself!

???: How pathetic, you who you call yourself the future Pirate King. You failed so many times and yet you act as if though you are able to protect everyone.

Luffy feels a fist slam into his stomach sending him launching through the dark space, the floor being slippery doesn't give him a chance to get a good grip on the ground. He finally slows down and lands on his feet as he turns his head around the area looking for what had punched him. But even his Haki can't sense whatever it is. 

???: Over here boy!