Meeting the Parents

Everyone sits around the table in the living room. The only sound that can be heard from there is, Luffy talking and the sound of the cups being moved and served with some tea from Kali. Meanwhile Blake is still latching onto Luffy not letting go of him, like a small cat that really missed her owner. Luffy is still smiling and talking a bit with Blake, asking simple questions such as how she's been, what has she done when they were separated.

Ghira on the other hand is just staring at the both of them already knowing about the romantic tension between both of them but also a bit curious after learning about Luffy being a human. Sun and Chopper on the other hand just stare at the scenario drinking their tea, curious on what will happen now.

Ghira: *Fake cough* So Blake, mind telling me who he is specifically?

Blake who finally realizes that she hasn't said a single word yet due to just enjoying Luffy's touch finally snaps out of it as she stares at everyone who is staring at her. Her face getting red due to how embarrassed she is from her unusual behavior. Quickly she lets go of Luffy and sits just next to him but under the table she holds Luffy's sleeve a bit.

Blake: H-He's Luffy, he's my teammate and....

Luffy: I'm her boyfriend!

Everyone: Eh....EHHHHH!!????

Everyone just stares at him with wide eyes, Sun although not surprised that it would happen eventually is just shock that he announced it before he even made it official with Blake. Chopper is just broken never had expected this from his own Captain that only ever saw Meat as his romantic interest, and he's still recovering from Yang and Ruby saying they're dating Luffy. Kali is also very surprised giving Blake a look, they had talked about Luffy but Blake never mentions anything about them dating. As for Ghira he holds his cup tightly a bit staring and glaring at Luffy.

As for why Luffy said that, the answer is simple. He's very impatient, since he started miss the presences of both Weiss and Blake, he wanted to see them again and to be around them once more. So for Luffy the meaning of dating now means that they can't be separated from him whatsoever now since they'll be dating even if they're far away from each other.

Also for Luffy the term dating doesn't really exist as mostly that is not how it goes in Luffy's world, to him dating is simply that they're now husband and wife. (interesting fact dating doesn't exist until the 17th century and one piece takes place around the 1500-1600 according to some people on the internet.)

Kali: My my Blake you never told me that you were both dating now... I'm a bit sad that you didn't tell me.

She says giving crocodile tears while Blake is just full out blushing, her cat ears are completely red as she's trying to find what to say about the current situation but her brain keeps on going about the future between her and Luffy such as how many kid they'll have? What will her first time be like? The competition with her team? Her brain keeps going into overdrive as she calms down putting her hand on her chest and breaths calmly finding what to say.

Blake:(Cmon Blake, say something maybe this is the time. This is our chance to step in front of everyone and to get Luffy first! Wait no... I can't just mess it up! But we haven't even confirmed if we're dating completely!? What if this means something completely different for Luffy!? Cmon just got to clear it up and then talk with Luffy later about this! Don't mess it up!)

Blake: I want to get married and have lots of kids-