Lets see what you're made of

[To make everything clear everything will be different from here on out, all chapter that used to be ahead are scripted differently]
Luffy walks back to arena his heart pumping quickly as he smile's excitedly ready to fight his friends and classmates as he slams his fist together.

Luffy: Yosh! Let's do this!

He keeps walking as he hear the microphone around the arena go on announcing for him and the others to get to the arena. 

Announcer: May all 5 teams get onto the arena! The battle will start in 5 minutes!

Luffy smirks and activates Gear 2 running straight into the arena which the crowd goes wild as they all start yelling, they have no idea who he is but for him to be taking on twenty students especially them being full out hunters/huntresses in the future, they know he must be an amazingly strong person. 

Luffy looks around the arena and puts his fist up making the crowd go wild which he looks forward and he sees all five times coming toward the stage which he waves toward them seeing his friends, being RWBY, JNPR, Cinder and her team along with two second year teams all of them staring at Luffy. 

His friends know how strong he is that including Cinder and her team but the second years have only heard very little of him but what they do know is that he might look a little goofy but under that he's someone that could instantly knock you out if serious. 

They're not idiots if it's a 1 v 20 they have to know he's not some weak person. 

Announcer: Welcome everyone to the 1 V 20! All five teams vs one single person! RWBY! JNPR! CMNS! HIKE! and team GJKL! All five teams get on your side! And finally our number one strongest Monkey D Luffy!

(CMNS is Cinders team, I don't know if they actually have a real team name if they do please to tell me.) 

The crowd goes wild but some people question his name but don't bother going much more into it since they mostly think he's a Faunus. 

Announcer: As for the rules! All you 20 have to do is just make him fall on his back. And as for his handicap he is not allowed to use any of his special attacks until 5 minutes pass! 

The crowd start booing since they want to see a real fight most thinking that that's way too much of a handicap.

Blake: If only they knew how strong he is even without that...

Announcer: Get ready! 5-

All twenty of them get ready as Luffy just starts to bounce up and down in excitement.

Announcer: 4-

Both RWBY and JNPR take deep breaths as they all try using their haki but their nervousness stops them from concentrating as they hear the announcer keep on counting down.

Announcer: 1! 

In an instant both JNPR and RWBY start dashing toward Luffy leaving the other 3 teams behind which Luffy can't help but smile seeing his friends all running at him. 

Might not be a challenge at all for him but he feels excited. 

Weiss uses her semblance and jumps up in the air as she goes flying toward going to stab him but he dodges her rapier and slams his fist right into her stomach.

Ruby and Ren start shooting at him but he just dodges their bullets with ease moving his body around until he sense three people behind going to attack him. He sees Blake in front of him but he knows it's a fake clone as he sense no life from it which he puts his hand up and covers it Haki blocking Blakes attack which she groans in frustration. As he's distracted Yang runs up at him going to punch his back but he leans forward and dodges the attack in an instant.