Arrival on Menagerie

The ship gets closer to Menagerie, both Luffy and Chopper pop their head in front of the ship and stare at the land they are getting closer to making them smile.

Chopper: We're here Luffy!

Luffy: Shishi we're almost going to see Blake!

Luffy smiles as he stares at the land from afar which to the normal eye being the civilians they can't see anything at all like Chopper and Luffy. Spending 2 years on ocean as well as having Haki and Nami who navigated the Sunny they would always see the nearest land to them.

Captain: Seems like you both have been on ships long as well.

Says the Captain behind them. He himself was observing them from afar the whole trip, making sure that no harm was to come to Luffy due to the incidents that had happen recently between the White Fang at Beacon. Many had thought that progress was finally moving but when the attack had happened everything had fallen back to zero but once Luffy had popped in the tides had changed.

Even the Captain made sure he was safe due to his respect for him.

Luffy: Shishi of course it's cuz we're pirates!

The Captain smiles but takes progress on what Luffy had said as he goes to question him but something starts shaking the boat. Chopper almost falls off the ship but Luffy quickly grabs him by his ankle putting him back on the ship.

Chopper: We're under attack!

He says running around looking where the attack is coming from as Luffy looks behind seeing a big shadow figure coming toward them.

Luffy: Oi! Old Man I think it's that!

Luffy says to the Tiger captain who looks to where he was pointing at and knows exactly what it is as he gets in position.

Captain: Everyone get in position! It's going to be a battle now!

All civilians go inside the ship to hide from the harm with Luffy and Chopper still staying outside as all sailors get in position to fight. The Captain waits to give the orders but his eyes widen as he sees the large creature appear in front of the ship.

It forces him to grab the ships wheel and move it quickly to the right in order to dodge the creature surprising the old Captain

Captain: Shit this one is bigger and smarter!

A Sea Feilong, they tend to be aggressive and easy to kill with the right equipment. But this one tried to make them crash into him to make sure they can't escape and right now his crew are attacking it but it's easily dodging them making him grit his teeth.

Luffy: Oi Chopper! Let's kick his ass!

Chopper: Sure thing Luffy!

The Captain looks at both Luffy and Chopper.