Side adventure 2: Boy night out

Luffy: I'm so bored!

He says to no one as he is alone in the room laying on Blakes bed with the "totally innocent book" hidden under her pillow. Yang and Ruby went out with their dad to go and hang out with him since he hasn't seen them in a while. Blake went out to the library once again but Luffy couldn't go due to an incident where he go in a fight with a bunch a kids and caused to much of a Ruckus and Weiss... well her sister came and she went with her at a fancy restaurant, she would've loved to brought Luffy but he's too much of a trouble maker. But she did promise to bring him some gifts when she came back.

Luffy: Hmmm I miss them.... And I'm so bored!

He jumps off Blake bed and goes to the door opening it quickly as he just runs across the hall and knocks on JNPR door.

Luffy: Oiiiii! Jaune! Ren! Let's hang out I'm bored!

He keeps on knocking as he sees Jaune open the door.

Jaune: What's up Luffy?

Luffy: Let's hang out!

He says excitedly as Jaune looks inside his own room seeing no one besides Ren who is just sitting down and watching TV which he waves at Luffy.

Jaune: Sure why not.

Luffy: Let's go on an adventure!

Jaune: Wait... Ren... Luffy... could this be what they call a boys night out?

Luffy: Boys night out? That sounds so fun! What do we do!?

Ren:... But it's morning....

Both of them ignore him as Ren takes his phone out and texts Nora that he won't be home when her and Pyrrha come back to the dorms. Thankfully it's a holiday week so if they do something stupid they won't have to worry about it tomorrow. He sends the message and sees bubbles text showing that Nora is sending a message back but he doesn't get the chance to see it as he feels a hand go around his waist.

Ren: Huh?

Luffy: Cmon let's go Ren!

He says as he is standing right next to window which Ren eyes widen and Jaune tries to escape but Luffy catches him as well as he starts laughing and jumps out of the window taking both of his friends with him which they just scream.

Time skip to Luffy having to carry Ren who is tired of life and Jaune who is trying not to throw up

They get off the ship with Jaune running up first and throwing up in a nearby trash can as Luffy just laughs at him.

Ren: So Luffy do you have anywhere you want to go?

Luffy puts his finger on his chin and thinks long and hard as he snaps his finger. [He can't think]

Luffy: Nope!

Ren: That's what I guessed.

He sighs as he borrows Luffy's scroll and searches places for them to go as Jaune stop throwing up but spots Sun and Neptune walking out of a store which he calls them over.

Jaune: Sun! Neptune!

Both of them turn their heads and wave at them walking closer.

Jaune: What are you guys doing here?

Neptune: Well I was going to get some new upgrades for my weapon but sadly they're out of things until next week. As for Sun well he just followed me. What about you guys?

Luffy: We're going to do a boy night out!

Neptune:.... But it's morning doesn't this work only at night?