Danger

I heard a knock on my door and rushed downstairs before Mom could open it. Krism stood at the door, along with another girl (I think her name was Elle) who I recognized from school.
"Krism!" I said, hugging her and resisting the urge to kiss her in front of Elle. It would be odd if I did that in front of someone from my school. But before I could pull away, Krism pressed her lips against mine and I could clearly see Elle wince behind her. I shook her reaction off, and let myself be reminded of why I had cheated on Applejack, leaning into Krism. Once we pulled away from each other, Krism held up a box. It was rather small, and wrapped in my favorite color.
"I've got a present for you," She said with her usual smirk. Krism handed the box to me. It was quite lightweight, and if I held it up to my ear and shook it there was a soft rattling noise. I ripped open the wrapping paper slowly, smiling at Krism.
"Darling, you understand you really didn't have to." I said to Krism as I opened up the box.
"I know. I just thought you might like it." Krism responded. I took the top off the now unwrapped box, and inside there was a sterling silver ear cuff in the shape and design of an angel wing. "I have a matching one." Krism explained, sweeping some hair behind one ear to show me hers.
"So do I." Elle said quietly. She sounded a bit defensive and perhaps jealous. Krism shot a glare in her direction, the smirk disappearing from her face.
"Do you like it?" Krism asked, a smile returning to her face.
"I do!" I said happily, throwing my arms around her neck and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Krism took the cuff out of my hand and helped me put it on my ear. "Let's get upstairs, shall we?" I said, taking Krism's hand and leading her to my bedroom. Elle followed behind us. Once we reached my bedroom, I introduced Krism to Emma. "This is Emma," I said, pointing to my bed where she was sitting. "She's the daughter of my mom's friend, and she's helping me catch up on all the things I missed when I was out of school because of.... well, because of my little incident with the knife."
Krism had an odd look on her face the whole time, almost as if she wasn't fond of Emma, who shared the same expression. "Krism, are you alright?" I said, concerned.
"It's just that I think I recognize Emma." She replied. "She was that bitch who told everybody I was trying to take over the world. Sorta didn't have any friends after that." Krism and Emma smiled sarcastically at each other.
"Well that's just because I wouldn't take any of your bullshit. And I still won't." Emma said. When she had stopped insulting Krism, she looked over at me and opened her mouth, about to say something. But she stopped as soon as she noticed my ear cuff.
"Rarity, what's that on your ear?" She said to me quietly, her eyes wide.
"Krism gave it to me! Isn't it nice?" I said, smiling at Emma. Emma stood up, papers falling from her lap to the floor.
"I've.... I've go to go!" She said quickly, running downstairs. I ran after her, confused.
"Emma!" I called. She turned around, her hand on the knob of the front door. "Emma, what's wrong?" Emma grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward her. My heart beat faster as she leaned into my ear and whispered, "Rarity, be careful. You have no idea what Krism is going to do to you." Then she flung the door open and ran outside, leaving me behind.