First Kiss

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

I took a deep breath and knocked on Rarity's door. "Rarity?" I called. I looked at the time. Three o'clock sharp. I sighed and tapped my foot. Suddenly, she flung open the door and kissed me on both cheeks.
"Applejack! So nice to see you!" She took my hand. "Please, come in!" I turned bright red and just nodded. Sweetie Belle looked at me with curiosity as Rarity raced me up to her room. "That outfit looks much better on you in person," she said, releasing my hand. "But I still want to see your bikini." I took my work clothes off, her watching me as I did. "Ooh, nice!" She said when she saw my bikini. I blushed. "Let's go to the pool!" She said, taking off her outfit to reveal a bikini underneath. She grabbed my hand again and brought me out the back door. We stopped at her pool, which was gigantic! It had pool chairs surrounding it, and Rarity's cat Opal was sleeping in one of them. There was a jacuzzi to the left and Rarity asked, "Which one? Pool or hot tub?"
"Pool. It's really nice to get all cold in there and then go to the hot tub and get warm." I said. Rarity nodded.
"I must say I agree. Shall we?" Rarity asked, taking my hand and leading me to the pool entrance with stairs. I laughed.
"Apples sure don't go in a pool that way!" I ran to the diving board and did a cannonball into the pool. I swam up and gasped for air. I laughed. "Whatcha think?" I said, grinning. Rarity giggled and did a soundless dive into the pool, landing next to me.
"Oh dear! I've forgotten!" She said, and got out of the pool. I watched Rarity's hips sway back and forth as she turned on music. She turned around and grinned. "Do you like this song?" She asked. I nodded. It was a sweet song: Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony.
Rarity got in the pool and we just swam back and forth for a while before I said "Wanna race to the bottom of the pool?" She shrugged.
"I suppose." A small smile appeared on her face. "1...2...3!" Rarity plunged into the water, taking a deep breath before she did. I took a deep breath and went as fast as I could, slowly going past Rarity. I felt my feet touch the bottom, and pushed off of it, going to the top of the pool. The first thing I did was gasp for air, and then look next to me, panting. I was shocked to see Rarity next to me, panting less than me.
"Wha- *pant* how?" I managed without dying from lack of oxygen.
"I took swimming for five years in elementary school.
"Wow! Really?" I ask. She nods. After talking and swming for a bit more I ask "Can we go in the hot tub?" We do, and she switched the sweet pop playlist to one with Gwen Stefani songs and Nicki Minaj songs. I couldn't take it anymore. She was definitely teasing me. I held her hand and put it in her lap, leaning forward slowly and kissing her. Hard. I stayed that way for about five seconds. I couldn't exactly tell if she was returning the kiss, so I pulled away. She kissed me again and I pulled away immediately. "Wait... you like me?" I ask. Rarity smiled.
"Of course."