Ingredient One: Rabbit's Foot

Okay, so the beginning of this chapter was inspired by MysticalRoseMagicianbecause we were DMing a couple of nights ago and she mentioned Flutterdash...

Also, JuviaIsKawaii pointed out some things that needed clarification so thanks for that bæ <3

The rest of this is SUPER long... I just had a lot of ideas for this chapter, haha!!

"Fluttershy!" I called. I waited for a while, but when she didn't answer, I knocked on the door to her cottage. I expected her to come in a minute or two, but all I could hear was the sound of her birds in the trees around her home. "FLUTTERS!" I yelled. Still no answer. Twilight looked at me and shrugged.

"Should we go in...?" I asked.

"I guess," Twilight responded.

For some reason, Fluttershy had left the door unlocked, which was unusual for her with her worrying of robbers and such. I flew in, Princess Twilight Sparkle behind me.

There was nopony on the first floor, except for Flutter's critters. They were sleeping soundly, but upstairs Twi and I could hear snoring.

Who's upstairs? I thought tomyself, brushing a strand of rainbow mane out of my face with my hoof. Fluttershy usually didn't snore during sleepover parties, but that was the Fluttershy back in Canterlot City. The Fluttershy here in Equestria might be a bit different.

I walked as quietly as I could up the stairs, and once I got there I realised that Fluttershy's bedroom door was wide open.

Without meaning to invade her privacy, I looked inside. I wasn't exactly prepared for what I saw.

The other Rainbow Dash (the one from Equestria) was spooning with Fluttershy, who was in the same bed as her. They were facing each other, their noses touching, their arms wrapped around each other. I could feel myself gaping, but I couldn't stop. It was as if something was holding my mouth open.

I flew in the air and threw my hooves up.

"I'm done!" I yelled. "I am so fucking done with Equestria!" Both ponies were startled awake, and Princess Twilight Sparkle came galloping up the stairs.

"Wha's wrong?" Twilight asked, completely out of breath.

I jerked my head toward the doorway and she peeked in, staring at the ponies in shock.

Once Twily recovered, she said slowly, "Okay, I understand why you may be surprised, but there's no need to act this strongly." I looked at the two ponies again. They were in the same pose as they were when I first saw them, because they had been paralyzed in fear.

"What the hell are you doing there?" I said to them. "Get up already!"

"Okay, one last question. Why are you guys wearing socks?" I said.

"Because they're awesome!" Rainbow Dash replied, trying to make an excuse.

"Truth." I said sternly.

Rainbow Dash glared at me as Fluttershy said, "Uhm, no reason." She looked at Rainbow nervously.

"Truth." I repeated.

"You might not wanna know." Rainbow Dash said.

"Truth."

Fluttershy sighed and whispered something in Rainbow Dash's ear. She smiled bashfully at her, and Rainbow Dash's face turned a deep pink.