Plans

Hi!! I'm soooo happy that I was able to update today!! This is a pretty laid back chapter, so I'll update later this month or next month. ILYSM for all the reads! Enjoy the chapter :)
PS: You'll need to read the chapter sneak peek I posted before you read this!

"Good." Twilight ran her fingers through her long purple hair, obviously stressed. "Any questions?" She sighed.
"Yes." Dash raised her hand halfway.
"You don't have to raise your hand, Rainbow Dash." Twilight hissed.
"I know. I just felt like it." Rainbow Dash giggled.
"Just say your question!" Twilight said, which was a little too loud for a library. After the librarian came over and shushed us, we all lowered our voices.
"How are we going to get to Equestria?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Okay. While I was in Equestria, before I came here, I obviously had to figure out how to get here."
Twily said, playing with her hair.
"Stop stalling!" Rainbow whispered.
"Ok, fine, but don't blame me if you can't figure out a thing I'm saying." Twilight cleared her throat.
"Using my cognitive skills to find some replacements, I soon realized that in the end the interval between two points is defined by the square root of the sum of the squares of the separation between the points along three spatial dimensions." She said proudly. I raised one eyebrow questionably.
"Simple language, Twi, simple language." I told her. Twilight rolled her eyes.
"Fine. Pretty much, if we have Sunset Shimmer's notebook, and write to everypony on the other side of the portal that we want to come back, they can activate it and let us through." She explained.
"Well then why are we just sitting here?" I asked. "Let's go!"