An Awkward Conversation

As soon as I entered the dining room (which I had so beautifully decorated myself), I knew I had to tell them. First, I helped Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie pull up extra chairs to the crystal table. We needed them for the other Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

We sat down for a second to rest, because crystal chairs are actually quite heavy. Twilight stood up and said, "I'm going to go get Applejack and Rainbow Dash." I snapped back to full attention as Twilight started to walk out of the room.

"Twilight! Wait!" I called. She turned around, a confused expression on her face.

"What is it, Rarity?" Twilight asked.

"I have something to tell you." I responded. I looked around the table. "Actually, I have something to tell all of you." I looked back at Twilight. "Come sit back down, please?" I said.

"Is it serious?" Twilight said as she sat down.

"Well, I suppose. It's about Applejack." AJ looked up at me. "No, not you, the other one."

"Oh," Applejack said. "What is it, then?"

"Tell me tell me tell me tell me!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down in her seat.

"I was walking to guest room five, about to personally welcome Applejack to Equestria, when I heard crying from her room. When I looked in to perhaps see what was wrong, I saw her looking up at the mural on the ceiling. Her line of sight was pointing to her and I on the mural, too." When I finished, everypony was looking up at me, confused. "I just thought I should tell you all, you know, in case it was anything of significance."

"Well if somepony was crying, it's definitely something of significance." Fluttershy said quietly. AJ nodded.

"Maybe she misses home," Applejack said. "But she hasn't even been here for long, and, kinda being the exact same pony as her, I know I wouldn't miss home bein' away from there for that short of a time. I dunno why she'd be lookin' at us, though."

"I certainly haven't got any guesses." I said.

"Ooooooooooo, a guessing game?" Pinkie said, excited. "I love these!"

"Aw, Pinkie, please-" Rainbow started, but Pinkie had already began to guess.

"Maaaaaaybe Applejack's heart got broken, but not by Rarity, because that would be craaaaaaaazy! Amirite? But Rarity introduced AJ to a guy she knew, and then that guy broke up with her which is why Applejack was looking at Rarity!"

I nodded. "That actually doesn't sound so cra-" But Pinks cut me off to continue her guessing.

"Another thing that could've happened is that Rarity introduced Applejack to a guy and then the guy cheated on her! But that seems waaaaaay too scandalous!! Plus, you would never do that, right Rarity?"
I shook my head. "Of course not!" I exclaimed, blushing.
"And Rarity at Canterlot High wouldn't do that, either." Princess Twilight Sparkle said.
There was a moment of silence for a second, so I looked outside the dining room window.
"It's getting darker out. Perhaps we should get Rainbow Dash and Applejack?" I suggested, standing up.
"I'll come with you." Twilight Sparkle said.
"Well hurry up, cuz I'm hungry!" Dash said.
"Me too! Me too!" Pinkie Pie said. Twilight and I laughed, then we walked out of the dining room to fetch AJ and Rainy.