Three on a Saturday

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

I woke up on Saturday, yawning. I rolled around and looked at my digital clock. 6:38? Was I insane? Sleeping eight minutes late when there was work to be done on the apple farm was crazy as a bunny stampede. But hey, it could happen. I guess I forgot to set my alarm, cuz I didn't hear it go off. I sighed and got up, only to hear Granny call my name from downstairs.
"There's a package for ya!" She yelled. I didn't bother to get out of my PJs, I just hurried downstairs.
"Who's it from, Granny?" I asked.
"Now ya know very well I can't read. Don't mock mah!" Granny said. The memory loss medication she takes in the morning makes her a bit loopy.
"Sorry, Granny." I picked up the box and brought it to my room. It didn't seem very heavy. I looked at it, trying to figure out who it was from. Rarity was written on the front, with a heart next to it. I ignored the heart and opened it with some rusty scissors from my room. Inside was a note.
'Here's your bikini and an outfit to wear today as you work. Hope you love them!' I took the outfits out of the box. My work outfit was adorable, sunflower high waisted short-shorts with a chiffon white crop top. My bikini looked exactly like it had in Rarity's sketch. Maybe this was the "ultimate in swimwear." I tried it on and texted a picture of it to Rarity.
Applejack: how u like??
Rarity: holy buck!!! U can totes pull that off!!!! Might wanna undo UR hair tho
I undid my hair and sent her another picture.
Applejack: better now??
Rarity: yesssssssss!!!!!! Try on other one??
Applejack: kk
I tried on my work outfit, which I must admit, looked amazing with my hair down. I took a picture and sent it to Rarity. And then I remembered: today I had to work on the apple farm! I sent the picture to Rarity with a rushed gtg.

2:30

I stretched my arms and went inside.
"Granny, I'm goin' to Rarity's, if y'all don't mind." I said.
"I don't mind. Go on to Carity's." Granny said, waving a hand in dismissal.
"It's Rarity... anyway, I'll be home soon."