Peace

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

Here I was, kissing Rarity on her bed right after she had been released from the hospital. It was all so insane. In around a week I had been called a murderer, Rarity had almost died, we had a fight, and we made up. I pulled away from Rarity.
"But you called me a murderer." I pointed out.
"I was just playing. You know I would never think that about you." She explained. I sighed.
"I wish you had told me that." I complained. Rarity giggled.
"All part of my personality." She motioned for me to lay down next to her, so I did. We talked about when she would be returning to school and some other things until I finally fell asleep next to her.
It felt amazing, to just have things go back to normal. Everything was peaceful with the world as I slept next to Rarity and had sweet dreams. We slept for an hour or two, until I heard the doorbell ring. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and left rarity sleeping alone. The person at the door turned out to be Granny Smith, who had come to take me home. Once I got there, I called Pinkie Pie. She answered on the fifth ring.
"Hey, Pinks..." I said cautiously.
"Hiya! Look, AJ, I'm sorry for calling you the things I did. I talked to Rarity and she said it wasn't your fault. I believe her. I just hope we can be friends again." She said quickly.
"Of course." I said. She giggled, seeming to be herself again.
"Now, I've got a date with Cheese Sandwich, so I've gotta go."
"Wait- since when are ya dating Cheese Sandwich?" I asked. Pinkie Pie giggled again.
"Don't worry, I'll give you all the deets tomorrow! Now I've gotta go. Bye-bye!" Pinkie Pie hung up, leaving me to smile to myself. Yup. Everything was at peace again.