The Makeover

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

I ran with Applejack into my house, holding her hand and giggling.
"C'mon now sugar cube, wha's goin' on?" She said. I smiled at her.
"It's a surprise!" I let go of Applejack's hand and walked inside, her following shortly after.
"I don't see anything that surprisin'." Applejack said, sounding a bit disappointed.
"Noooooo, the surprise is upstairs!" I raced upstairs to my room and Applejack was soon there with me, looking at the makeover station.
"What the hay is that?" She said, confused. I quickly showed her the large eye shadow palette, the selection of eyeliner colors, lip liner, face masks, lipstick, foundation, concealer, and more. When I finished she had a bewildered look on her face. "Um..." was all she managed. I giggled, putting a hand in front of my mouth.
"Just... let me do all the makeup. And then we'll do hair." I said. She nodded in agreement. "Ok... your lips are chapped so I'll put some lip scrub on them..." I reached for my edible popcorn flavored lip scrub, I pulled up a chair for Applejack, who sat down in it. I stood behind her, and rubbed the lip scrub onto her lips. She looked a little weirded out by texture. "This is edible." I explained.
"Oh!" She said. Applejack licked her lips a little. "Mmmm." She said in response to the taste of the lip scrub. Once we finished, I took the face mask out of my mini fridge in my room and applied it to Applejack's face.
"Sit like this for five minutes." I sat on my bed and we talked about... just things. We did some flirting, but we tried not to make it too obvious in case anyone overheard us. I brought her into the bathroom, and washed her face once the five minutes were up. I put some lip balm on her now soft lips. I decided that a dark pink would look good on her, so I found my dark pink lipstick and applied that to her lips. I put a darker pink lip liner around her lips. I put shimmer lip gloss over the lipstick. I looked at her masterpiece lips.
"Perfect." I whispered to myself.