Chapter 25: Sally's View

Saaalllllyy... Wake uuupp... I bolt up from the couch I was sleeping on. What do you want, Skylee? I hear a giggle and jump off the couch. That wasn't in my head. It was no mistaking that was Skylee's voice but... That came from behind me. I look behind me. No one. Then how-? Imagine Max's face when he finds your body... The image flashes through my mind. Max walks into the room and finds my body. I imagine the tears running down his face as he stares at my corpse. What if he killed himself? All because of me. How would Lexi and Bre react? I- I can't leave them behind!

I close my eyes and picture Max's basement. A sudden feeling of dizziness hits me and I feel gravity pull me towards the ground. After a few seconds the feeling disappears. I'm here.

Is what I should've been able to say. But as I open my eyes I find myself in the same place where I started. Panicking now I try again. Nothing. Skylee laughs again, aww little doll has nowhere to go? I cringe, little doll? I sit on the floor and lift the cloaking spell. They can find me now. I jump up and try to open the door. No. What? There wasn't a lock here! I pull on the door. Nothing. What the fuck? Then I notice. I look down at my hand. I'm glowing green. I start hyperventilating and back against the wall. W-what is happening? I see a figure start to appear in front of me. "I should thank you Sally," Skylee says, "You're making my dream come true!" Her black hair rests at her waist and her emerald eyes pierce into my soul. She's wearing the same outfit she was wearing last time I saw her, a purple and black bikini with chains hanging off. Skylee laughs as I become dizzy and fall to the floor. "Welcome to life Sally!" Skylee walks to where I'm laying on the floor and cups my chin. I try to move but- I can't. "You need to fight for what you want." Skylee's sneer is the last thing I see before I black out.