Chapter 15

I let go of Addie and stepped back in shock. She did not say what I think she just said. "What?" I turn around and see Max coming out of the tree line. Lexi's in complete shock as well. "No, you're just fucking with me," I turn and face Addie but now that I look closer... People at school always told us how similar we looked. That we could almost be sisters. I always thought it was a coincidence but... Sally, meet your cousin. Addison Reed.

Addie looks at me and smiles before she teleports away. Great I have a bitch of a cousin and my bitch of an aunt. Why does my family suck? We sit there for what seems like an eternity until I finally say something, "Let's go visit Bre." I grab everyone's hand and we teleport away, leaving the knife.

We get to the hospital and visit Bre. When we enter the room I nearly get tackled by Bre. "Woah there, you want me to be in here too?" We both laugh and she pulls back. She looks at Lexi, "Oh shit what happened?" Lexi looks confused at first but then she puts her hand on her face and heals the cut, "Oh we had a run-in with Addison." Bre's face drops but then she smiles again, "Well it's good you both are safe." "Uh, Bre there's something I think you should know too," I say. Look at both Lexi and Max. Lexi nods her head and Max puts a hand on my shoulder. "Before the fight with Addie, I- well." I take a deep breath, "I stabbed myself. In the stomach." Bre's eyes widen in shock and worry. "I didn't die though. Apparently, since I'm a witch I can't die from knife wounds. And then after the fight with Addie, she revealed that, um, Addie is my cousin. She's Skylee's daughter." "Please tell me your kidding!" Bre half-shouts. I shake my head. Bre hugs me so tight I can barely breath, "I'm sorry." "For what?" "I don't know." We all laugh again and spend the rest of the day playing games and talking.