1. Skinny Dipping

A/N: This story is dedicated to Xanderwazheretoo I suggest you guys follow him... he's kinda awesome

***

Mitch's POV

We were in Colorado on tour when Scott decided to go skinny dipping. I thought he was crazy. The rest of the group doesn't know about us. I still decided to go with him anyway, nothing that bad could happen.

I slipped out the back door and went to the hot tub.I put down my towel and got in the hot tub waiting for Scott to join me. Soon after I got in Scott got in too.

"I'm glad you came," Said Scott. He scooted closer to me.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked,"What if somebody catches us?"

"Everyone is asleep, it's okay."

"Fine"

"So you ready?"Scott asked.

"Yes" I whispered.I was scared someone would catch us but I was ready. I got into position then waited for Scott. This wasn't our first time but I was nervous. Then I heard him grab something off the table. It was wine, and glasses.I got out of position and looked at him confused.

"If this is a party, we need liquor,"Scott said grinning.

I took the glass and watched as Scott filled himself a glass.

"Are you sure everyone is asleep, I feel like someone is watching us"I said.

"Shh it's fine, I promise,"Scott said,"ad, if anyone catches us we can just say we're drunk."

"Us being drunk doesn't make it okay"I said.

"Mitch be quite I hear a noise coming from inside."

We sat still expecting a person to see us but it was nothing but the wind.

"Okay, we can talk again,"Scott said right before Kirstie walked outside."Hey! Why aren't you guys in bed? What are you doing?"She asked.

"Oh Mitch couldn't sleep so I asked if he wanted to go in the hot tub... we're kinda drunk"

"Oh well I can't sleep either. I'm going to get my bathing suit and join!"She exclaimed walking away.

"We should hurry up and put on some bathing suits."I told Scott. He sighed and whispered,"I hate Kirstie sometimes."