Breaking Out

Dedicated to @Potterhead_6746 and @fjalb08
Thanks so much for over 200 votes!!!

*Late that night*

"We should apparate out. That would be the safest way." I suggest.

"But don't you think he would know? He has to be watching us somehow right now." Lex says calmly. I nod quickly.

"Idiot!" I whisper angrily to myself. I should have known. It's Lucius. "Also I forgot. You can't apparate out of here. We couldn't last time. Dobby had to come and save us." I say, my voice catching.

"Then what do we do?!" Ron asks sounding panicked.

"We could try to call one of Dobby's friends." Lex suggests. There's a loud crack in the room and as if on cue, a small house elf appeared. This one resembled Dobby very much. Well more like exactly like Dobby. Except this one had nicer clothes on.

"You knew Dobby? Who are you?" The elf questions. I look at the others in shock.

"This is Lexie, Ron, and I'm Hermione. We knew Dobby." I say politely to the elf.

"Ooh! Perry remembers you!" Exclaims the elf.

"Nice to meet you Perry!" Lex says with a smile.

"More importantly, how do you know us?" I ask.

"Perry remembers Dobby telling me about Harry Potter and his friends and that if they were in trouble, Perry was to help them. Dobby helped me be a free house elf. Now let's leave!" Perry exclaims. "Now take my hands!" I hold Ron's and Perry's hands. Lex holds Perry's and Ron's other hand. Perry closed his eyes and it got cold and we were in complete darkness. A couple seconds later, we all stood in the Great Hall. Nobody was in here. Probably at class I assumed.

"Oh thank you Perry!" Lex squeals. We all tell Perry thanks. I bend down and give him a hug.

"Perry must be off now." Perry implies.

"Bye Perry, thanks so much for your help!" I exclaim. Ron and Lex both say the same. We hear the loud crack and he's gone. I sprint down the hall.

"Hermione! Where are you going!" Ron yells at me.

"TO FIND DRACO!" I scream still running towards the common room. my footsteps echo through the halls and I push past all the people until I get there. After what felt like forever, I'm back in the common room. I follow the imaginary trail of heart and desperation into Draco's room. I kick open the door.

"DRACO!" I roar. I suddenly realize he isn't in here. But there is something on his bed. I walk over and look at it. There's a single rose and a gold envelope. The rose is gorgeous. It's a deep shade of red with a pine green stem and leaves, and it smells amazing. I wonder where he got it. Right as I touch the letter. I feel hands around my waist.

"I knew you wouldn't leave me." Draco whispers quietly into my ear. I slowly turn around and wrap my arms around him and I kiss him. "It's never felt so good to see you safe and in my arms." He finishes.
-
-
-
Hope you liked it! Thanks for all the votes and views it has gotten!

Written: May 20th, 2015

-Awkward Potato❤️