Another Day

This chapter is dedicated to @Allylovexo because they left votes!

I awake with a start and I quickly get in the shower. I let the hot water run over my body. Almost when I'm done, somebody knocks on the door. I jump out and quickly dry off and wrap a towel around myself. I quickly open the door. Jasper waits outside holding a towel. And he's shirtless. He's tan and has abs. I didn't expect him to be so tan and muscular. He looks thin when he wears his robes.
"Are you done?" He asks calmly.
"Yeah." I grab my stuff and rush into my room. I brush my already wavy hair. I seems to get even wavier and bushier as I brush it. Then I put my robes on a bustle off towards the Great Hall. I run out of my dorm and start walking. The Great Hall is close so I don't have to walk very far.
"Hermione! Wait!" A voice calls out behind me. I whip around. I see the light blond hair and I immediately recognize the figure as Draco. He runs to catch up to me. I scowl and turn around. He quickly reached me and jumps in front of me.
"What do you want Malfoy." I demand.
"Well.. I wanted to apologize for last night." He explains. I let out a small laugh and roll my eyes. "I'm serious Hermione." I stare at him, unsure of what to think.
"Why would you apologize." I say skeptically.
"I-"
"Hermione come on let's get to breakfast." Jasper says quickly. I nod.
"Right. Lets go." After we are in the Great Hall, he explains why he did that.
"Well you looked uncomfortable so I saved you from talking to that nuisance." He says sheepishly.
"Thanks." I mutter. he walks off towards the Ravenclaws. I look around and spot Ron's bright red hair. I take the seat next to him.
"Hermione, could you explain to me why you were talking to that kid." He sounds disgusted.
"Ron it's nothing. All he did was help me avoid Malfoy." I say confidently. He rolls his eyes and continues to eat. "Ron if you think I'm cheating on you, I'm not, okay?" I say angrily.
"You know Hermione, that is what I think." My face heats up.
"Ronald! I would not cheat on you even if I found somebody better!"
"So now you admit that I'm not good enough for you?!" I suddenly realize Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna are staring at us.
"Ron can I talk to you out in the hall?"
"We're through Hermione! I'm not talking to you in the hall! Don't you get it?!" Tears suddenly build up. One slips down my face. I take a deep breath and try not to cry.
"Goodbye Ronald." I storm out of the Great Hall.

Hello!
Thanks so much for reading!
Written: January 7th, 2015
-Awkward Potato